Wedding Etiquette Forum

good morning

2»

Re: good morning

• ricksang - it's a valid point, if you do decide to go just try to stay in open/public places - too bad you don't have a friend to go with
    Photobucket
  • Yeah it sucks. :(
  • Just for you, Xyrius.  This is the baby on Christmas morning (1 day old).  Isn't she a doll? <3
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • adorable baby kentuckykate!! Should be a ton of fun visiting!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kentucky - awwwwww she is such a doll!!!  look at all that hair... i just want to pick her up and cuddle her!  :)

trisaratops - i have no advice to give :(

ricksang - that's me, every day.  lol.  i have virtually no friends so i'm a hermit now.  :(
    Photobucket
  • Awww, what a cute baby!

TriSara -- I can't say I've ever been, but I know that my BIL and SIL took their honeymoon at Sandals in St. Lucia.  They really loved it.  The only drawback was that they are too active a couple for just laying around and relaxing, and when you are at an all-inclusive resort, there's really no reason to leave it.  Sandals is better-suited for a couple that is really going to just relax, drink, swim, etc., and not a couple who loves to sightsee or do a lot of crazy activities.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• thanks baystate!! (love your new sig pic, btw, fellow nov bride!) - we are normally an active couple buat this point in our residencies we will probably just plop down on a beach chair and only occ leave to sleep in the room, haha :)

I just hate researching places, because you never know how true reviews are and its soo much money!

have fun at your masquerde party, sounds like a blast, make sure to share pics :)
  • Good morning everyone!  I'm so excited - I built a shelter for the stray cat that I've been feeding outside, and I opened it up today and he ate all the food, so I know for sure he's been using it.  Yes, I know, it doesn't take much to make me happy.  If he's still around in the spring time I'm going to make him a really nice wooden shelter. :)  
    I have a ton of food to make for tonight, i'm just not in a cooking or baking mood right now.  
    Photobucket
  • This is me officially requesting pics of this masquerade ball.
  • kjb - that was super sweet of you to do that for those cats.  you might end up attracting more!
    Photobucket
  • kjb I agree, super sweet! Are they friendly or skittish??
  • It's just one.  He seems pretty friendly, I dont' think he's feral.  He showed up on my balcony one night in the middle of the summer (he must have jumped on to my car to get up there) and he's been coming around ever since.  I leave him food out.  He had been coming right up to the door, but I was never able to catch him.  Since it gets SO cold out, I wanted to make sure he had some form of shelter.  
    I'm not worried about attracting more - there is a forest preserve right behind us, so most of the critters stay over there.  Or they become snacks for the coyotes.  
    I named him Word :)
    Photobucket
  • :D No problem, Sara!

And yes to both you and Manda, I will post pictures of the Masquerade after we come back this weekend :)  I can't wait to see how everything comes out.  H's friend sent him a picture of my dress on the phone but it's so tiny it doesn't do it any justice.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• if you're ever able to catch him will you adopt him as a house cat?

sounds like a lucky cat to me :)  and i like his name, lol
    Photobucket
  • aww, so cute! what color is Word? and why Word?
  • My husband will divorce me on the spot if I bring another stray cat into our house :)  That's how we ended up with 4 :) Once it's warmer out, I might put my trap out and and least bring him in to the vet, get him checked out and scanned for a microchip.  My neighbors house is empty, so I'll see if she'll let him live in there until I can find him a home.  
    Photobucket
  • H and I were drunk, and that's the name we came up with :)  He looks like a brown tabby, but i've only seen him at night, so I'm not 100% sure.  
    Photobucket
  • 4 cats!  holy crap, lol

i have 2 and that's too many.. (just kidding, i love my kittehs)
    Photobucket
  • kelly ygfm
  • just have to say, I love being on vacation!!! This is the first time I've had off more than 2 days in 7 months, it is glorious!!!!

• 7 months without a vacation, yikes!  sounds like you needed this trisaratops!
    Photobucket
  • totally! I love being a bum, I wish you could make money doing it!! haha :)
  • me too!  if you ever find out a way, let me know :D
    Photobucket
  • Morning!

H and I have to go to the grocery store so it is over and done for the week. And I need my pork roast to make the bbq pulled pork for dinner tomorrow night. We are going bowling tonight with our youth group at church and then probably back home to have some bubbly and watch the ball drop. Nothing too exciting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards