Massachusetts-Boston

Baseball!!!

Anyone else looking forward to baseball season?  (Go Red Sox!)
Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Baseball!!!

• edited December 2011
    Yes! We're going to the game on the 9th!
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I can't wait to go to some games this summer!!

Did  you see on the news today that they might be serving more mixed drinks at Fenway? Not sure if that is a good or bad thing haha! I see a potential for people getting a little crazier than normal if this actually happens! It will def make for some enteraining games in the stands!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_baseball?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:89Discussion:a4f7e0b2-22e3-48ba-80aa-0c43bd5a791bPost:5b5c9ae6-22b9-41d7-bd80-5b9c2faf93f3">Re: Baseball!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! I can't wait to go to some games this summer!! Did  you see on the news today that they might be serving more mixed drinks at Fenway? Not sure if that is a good or bad thing haha! I see a potential for people getting a little crazier than normal if this actually happens! It will def make for some enteraining games in the stands!
    Posted by rockstar8575[/QUOTE]

<div>I did hear about that!  I will probably stick with beer.  It's not a sporting event without beer!</div>
    Anniversary Visit The Nest! my read shelf:
    Margot's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Cannot wait to go to some games this year! I agree you have to have beer when your at sporting events.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_baseball?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:a4f7e0b2-22e3-48ba-80aa-0c43bd5a791bPost:238af760-e840-4907-b112-f606169135ab">Re: Baseball!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Baseball!!! : I did hear about that!  I will probably stick with beer.  <strong>It's not a sporting event without beer!
    </strong>Posted by ~Tuck~[/QUOTE]

Agreed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards