September 2012 Weddings

Intro - Mount Washignton Wedding

So I figured I would introduce myself since I have been lurking on this forum, posting here and there with questions or in responses to peoples postes, and I saw another girl introduce herself so figuerd maybe you all did that originally awhile back (as many of you seem to be 'up to speed' on each other's wedding).

Given that, I will be getting married on September 8th at the Mount Washington Resort Hotel in NH.  This is semi-destination as most people will have to travel at least 2-3 hours to the wedding and will be staying at hotels up there.  Due to this we are also having a very casual Welcome dinner and an After Party (or ceremony/reception will be held at the resort late morning/early afternoon).  We are making a full weekend of it, which I think will be fun!

Colors - Navy with hints of yellow and silver, and we are doing mostly greenery for our centerpeices... a 'rustic feel' with hiking trail signs (of trails my FI and I have hiked) as our table signs and small bags of trail mix as our favors.

That is our wedding in a nutshell!  I just wanted to thank you girls for the advice already given, and the advice I am sure is to come.... I am a bit afraid of the other forums on this webpage as so many of the people seem to be strongly opinionated and snarky!

Re: Intro - Mount Washignton Wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards