Florida-Central Florida

looking for silk butterflies

Hi ladies!
I am a former knottie, happily married and planning a bridal shower for one of my bffs. Her theme is butterflies and I was wondering if any of you know where (in Orlando, not online) I can find silk butterflies to decorate the cake, centerpieces, etc. I am open to pretty much any size as long as they are less than 6" because that might be a little big.

TIA, you girls are the best!

Erin

ps-I am hoping to go buy them this weekend so please help quick!!

Re: looking for silk butterflies

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked Michael's or Joann's? That's where I would look first :). Hope that helps!
  • gatorbride06gatorbride06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I checked Joann's last night and didn't see anything...Michaels' website seems like they might have some (although it only shows them in the "Project" section, not products). Just curious if anyone had seen them or bought them anywhere. I have heard you can get them from floral stores but I don't know of any wholesale floral stores...
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe a place like 1 800 flowers would have them? You can find a location near you and see if they carry those. They might use them for arrangements.
  • edited December 2011
    they have them at michaels and at joanns.. they are down the aisle where the foam and stuff is (atleast in the waterford store there is) because i saw them the other night. and michaels has them too... one of them had them on sale too.. and i thought how pretty too someone could use them for their wedding... OH and Walmart has them on clearance I believe.. in the same section against the back wall with the foam and stuff (in the UCF walmart)... i  know weird i know... but i saw them and thought they were really pretty! :-)
  • gatorbride06gatorbride06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much! I found a ton of them at Michaels...they had some really pretty white sparkly ones that are perfect! thanks again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards