September 2012 Weddings

AW: PIP: Found My Dress! *Kleinfeld's Review Now Included*

Yesterday I went to Kleinfeld's in NYC & purchased my dress! All pictures of me in the dress were taken on my parent's and BM's cameras and I am still waiting for them to share. So for now....

Augusta Jones: Candace - Spring 2012 collection
(Mine will be sans the one strap.)

**Edit: Kleinfeld's Review: My parent's live about 2 hours from NYC and my mom has probably seen every episode of Say Yes to the Dress, so a trip to Kleinfeld's was a must. I booked my appointment back in November and the earliest availability they had was this past Sunday.

My consultant was Judith and she had an intern assisting her. At first I was nervous with what they were pulling, not looking good on and not my style. After a bunch of no's they let me go in one of the stock rooms to go through the racks myself. Still not feeling good about what I was finding, they introduced me to two staff members that have been featured on Say Yes to the Dress: Joan (bridal manager) and Dorothy (director of sales & marketing). Dorothy immediately suggested THE DRESS! :)

They really only let girls go out in the big room that you see on the show when they were seriously considering buying the dress they had on. Also, Randy only works when they are filming. However, they have a Randy look alike, Terry Hall (fashion director), who is there the majority of the time. (He introduced himself and was very friendly.)

I would think that as with any bridal shop you have to be vocal about what you like and do not like. I was persistent about trying on a few more dresses and headpieces/veils after I found something I liked just to be sure. Kleinfeld's did not give me any trouble and seemed happy to show me other options.

Summary: All of the staff were very friendly and I definitely had a positive experience!
Anniversary

Re: AW: PIP: Found My Dress! *Kleinfeld's Review Now Included*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards