May 2012 Weddings

TGIF!

Re: TGIF!

• Rants: Today is a sad day for me.. so  Ijust feel blah today.

Raves: I've been hearing back from job opportunities in the past couple days, finally! 

Weekend Plans: I have my bridal shower in FI's hometown this weekend!! I'm excited to spend the weekend with his family, and mine :)
  • Rants: FI and his groomsmen still have YET to get fitted for their tuxes. I've been on Fi's case about it but he's been too "busy" ugh!

Raves: My shower is this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting a mani/pedi in preparation for the shower tonight and I can't wait to be pampered.

Weekend Plans: SHOWER on Sunday!!!
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
  • rants: i'm really slacking.... on everything.  and apparently i packed ALL of my batteries, all i need are two AA batteries and i have NO IDEA what box they're in.. ugh

raves: i'm getting new flooring installed downstairs in the bonus room, it's going to look SO GREAT!  just in time for me to move out *rolls eyes*  and i took off work today to be home for the flooring guys, they're just about done and i get to enjoy this beautiful day off!!

weekend plans:  working on some diy house stuff to get it fixed up to rent, working on some wedding stuff and buying freaking AA batteries... 
  • Rants: It's RAINING!!!! I'm supposed to do my bridals this weekend but who knows now.

Raves: I have all the Thank you's from the shower done! Now I just have to get them in the mail.

Weekend Plans: I am supposed to have my hair and makeup trial tomorrow. And then take my bridal pictures. But it is raining so I'm not sure now. Sunday will be a lazy day to catch up on laundry and to clean the house!
  • Rants: I'm so confused and stressed about wedding music. Specifically the processional music. I have no idea what to play when the parents grandparents groom and groomsmen walk down the aisle. I just wish it would pick itself out! Lol

Raves: Its Friday! Thank goodness! And I'm SUPER excited for my bridal shower tomorrow!

Weekend plans:Tomorrow is my bridal shower and I cant wait! And I'm gonna try to work on wedding stuff of course.
    March Siggy: Our Furbabies Thunder and Tinkerbelle photo 576844_10151220437472389_274194501_n.jpg PhotobucketPhotobucket
    He put a ring on it!!! 12-12-10! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    For Sale Bio
  • Rants:  WORK

Raves:  We've made a lot of progress at the house!  Ready for furniture! :)  + I have the best family in the world!!!

Weekend Plans:  After work, going to pick up my check for horsesitting... then getting my nails filled in & a pedicure!  My nail tech is going to kill me... I broke FIVE yesterday moving, haha.  Tonight, we are going to take some more things to the new house.  Tomorrow is our shower- so excited!  Spending the rest of the weekend moving furniture! =)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_tgif-47?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:b88423a8-4e39-43a9-93d2-5bb207571827Post:f5956a78-c570-45c0-b7df-df91df6901eb">Re: TGIF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rants: I'm so confused and stressed about wedding music. <strong>Specifically the processional music. I have no idea what to play when the parents grandparents groom and groomsmen walk down the aisle. I just wish it would pick itself out! </strong>Lol Raves: Its Friday! Thank goodness! And I'm SUPER excited for my bridal shower tomorrow! Weekend plans:Tomorrow is my bridal shower and I cant wait! And I'm gonna try to work on wedding stuff of course.
    Posted by lnvane00[/QUOTE]

<div>i'm so sick of making decisions, i told the band i wanted something "pretty, light and fluffy".  i only specified cannon for my processional.  so my music sort of picked itself haha</div>
  • Mona8Mona8 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    Rants: I have a bad headache :(

Raves: I go for my 2nd dress fitting tomorrow, and my shower thank you's are done and ready to be mailed.
    Also, the bookshelf I ordered for our new apartment came in yesterday and looks amazing! I'm really excited that we're starting to replace all the hand-me-downs we have with nicer stuff

Weekend Plans: Dress fitting tomorrow, Hanging out with my MOH, putting stickers on our deck of cards favors, a trip to Michael's for some more DIY projects, and date night with FI :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Rants: I am still waiting to hear back from some venders. Why do they take forever to get back to me now! They have been so quick at emailing me or calling me right back in the beginning but now...

Raves: Finally got all of the flowers taken care of, and this weekend I go for my first fitting :)

Weekend Plans: Going for my first fitting, and just hanging with m family.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards