New Jersey - South
Options

Wedding Planning Quiz

I'm feeling a little bored, so here is a fun survey, quiz, whatever. Enjoy!

1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony = beach Reception = The Stateroom in L.B.I
2) How long have you been engaged? A little over 4 months.
3) What has been your favorite part of planning? I loved going to my tasting. My venue did such a great job hosting the event.
4) What about your least favorite? The money, since we are pretty much on our on for most of it.
5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I love my florist, Maria from Mums the Word. She has been great so far.
6) Any least favorite, why? So far so good!
7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Getting to see all my friends + family, wearing my dress + exchanging vows.
8) What are least excited about, if anything? I'm nervous about the first dance.
9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Since our wedding ends at 9:30 we will more then likely hit a bar or so afterwards, since we are down the shore.
10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? We are just staying down the shore for a week or so afterwards.
11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? CRAZY, STRESSFUL, FUN

Re: Wedding Planning Quiz

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? a touch of class in delran.
     2) How long have you been engaged? creeping up on a year now i believe haha.
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? Just the whole wedding planning experience && shopping haha
    4) What about your least favorite? Stressing about money sometimes && little things.
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? The guy at my venue , Paul. He has been so helpful and flexible he is amazing.
    6) Any least favorite, why? No one yet lol
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Getting to see all my friends + family, wearing my dress + exchanging vows.-- Im stealing kellys answer lol but i feel the same way.
    8) What are least excited about, if anything?I am not sure yet
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Our wedding finishes at 5:30 so im debating on what i want to do with that right now.
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? Goin to atlantic city for a few days, im going to do something bigger next yr
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process?
    Out of hand lol. but i have some other words lol. stress. happy. anxious.
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Venice Plaza in Berlin
    2) How long have you been engaged? It'll be a year May 30th
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? Looking at venues and tasting all those cakes!! yum!
    4) What about your least favorite? Stressing about moey and little details that no one will probably ever notice.
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I love Maria from Mums the Word, Mike O from Venice Plaza, Jordan Brian my photog, and Chris Matthews my DJ. They are all sooo nice and accommodating. I love them hence why I booked them!
    6) Any least favorite, why? Don't really want to name them but it's only because it's annoying how hard it is to get in contact with them.
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Getting all pretty and seeing FI's face when he sees me and exchanging our vows and tasting our yummy cake!
    8) What are least excited about, if anything? I'm least excited about anything major going wrong and seeing people that I've never met before and not being able to communicate with them. (I'm vietnamese and my mom's inviting all her ants and uncles and their kids that I've never met before)
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Both, our wedding ends at 10 and so we're going to have a small after party and on Sunday we'll be having a no host brunch.
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? Hopefully Playa Del Carmen in the Riviera Maya.
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Stressful, fun, exciting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? both will be at the Sheraton in Atlantic City
    2) How long have you been engaged? It will be a year June 21st.
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? It's a toss-up between the invites (cause I love designing them) and visiting venues
    4) What about your least favorite? Trying to find vendors in my price range, which thankfully we have.  Many thanks to the girls on this page!
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I LOVE our catering manager at the Sheraton....she goes above and beyond!  I also love our florist...he just seems to get my vision!  And our photog...its the 3rd time I'm using her, and each time she gets funnier and funnier!
    6) Any least favorite, why? Maybe my DJ?  This will also be the 3rd time we're using him and he seems kinda cocky now.  Maybe he always was, and I just never knew cause I wasnt planning events with him like my parents were.  I  know he'll do a great party though!
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Finally being married and then partying the night away!  I'm excited to share in it with our family and friends!
    8) What are least excited about, if anything? giving all the money away!
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? I dont think its anything formal, but apparently FI's family does that sorta thing.  I dont think we have to attend cause its after our wedding night ;-)
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? We're heading on a 14 night cruise to Europe!  SO EXCITED!!!!!
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Stressful, fun, creative
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    torabeaarmytorabeaarmy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony- Alpha baptist church, reception- Doubletree hotel

2) How long have you been engaged? about a year now
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? I love that FI is involved in the planning
    4) What about your least favorite? I would have to say the money as well, we are paying for everything.
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? Would have to be Deb from the Doubletree, she has been the best.
    6) Any least favorite, why? no one
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? My dress and becoming the Mrs. 
    8) What are least excited about, if anything? Scared that the day will not go as planned. 
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? No after party want to just spend time with FI. 
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? That is still up in the air right now. 
    Stress, Fun and Fast
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 150 Invited
    image 16 are ready to party! image 0 missing out image134 are slow strolling
    RSVP Date: April 29
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony: Church in WIllingboro; Reception: The Westin, Mt. Laurel

2) How long have you been engaged? 3 months

3) What has been your favorite part of planning? So far...the phone conversation with our coordinator Jenny...can't wait to meet her in person!!

4) What about your least favorite? Had my first disagreement with my FSIL

5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? Haven't gotten that far to answer that.

6) Any least favorite, why? Haven't gotten that far to answer that.

7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day?  Having everyone together under one roof

8) What are least excited about, if anything? Getting ready. I have this eery feeling its going to be chaotic and I cant stand chaos

9) Are you having an after party or brunch? both

10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? EIther St. Thomas or St. Croix

11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? exciting, stressful, fabulous
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony=Fountain of Life Center, Reception=The Renault Winery

2) How long have you been engaged? It will be 21 months when we get married

3) What has been your favorite part of planning? There really hasn't been much that I haven't enjoyed, I honestly think I will be boerd when it's over

4) What about your least favorite? Waiting for guests to send back their responses

5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? Florists and Photographer. They get our idea for the wedding and our Photographer has such a great personality. He has an amazing turn around time. We did our engagement session with him a few months ago and he had our photos up within 2 days.

6) Any least favorite, why? Lets hope not

7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Having my close friends and family there. For FI to see me for the first time when the doors to the church open up. Everyone having an amazing time

8) What are least excited about, if anything? Just praying for nice weather

9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Yes after party at the winery hotel then breakfast for all guests staying over the next morning.

10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? Aruba!

Fun, Exciting, Memorable
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Both at the Mansion on Main, Voorhees
    2) How long have you been engaged?  Total engagement 19 months
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning?  Picking music
    4) What about your least favorite?  Politics
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why?  My florist is very nice and organized, I'm excited for the DJ too
    6) Any least favorite, why?  No comment :)
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day?  being married!  And sharing this moment with our nearest and dearest.
    8) What are least excited about, if anything?  Receiving line and pics
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch?  If everyone survives the 5hr open bar we will probably hang out after.  Nothing formal.
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon?  Jamaica
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process?  Unnecessary, Thoughtful, Friendships
  • Options
    preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? both at Greate Bay Country Club
    2) How long have you been engaged? when we get married it will be just about 23 months.
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? I loved picking out the venue and doing the taste testing
    4) What about your least favorite? so far it's been the guest list decisions
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I love my photographer
    6) Any least favorite, why? So far so good!
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? everyone having a good time.  I also can't wait for my FI to see me for the first time in my dress.
    8) What are least excited about, if anything? I'm least excited about being nervous that day...hopefully I will be shockingly calm!
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? FI's family is doing a big next day luncheon for family and to celebrate FI's dad's b-day but we will be on our way to Cancun!!
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? RIU Palace Las Americas in Cancun!
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Stressful, Exciting, Memorable
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony- 58th st beach, Ocean City. Reception- Elite Catering.

2) How long have you been engaged? A year and 4 mo.  right now.

3) What has been your favorite part of planning? Picking out the dress, meeting vendors.

4) What about your least favorite? GUEST LIST!!! UGH

5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? My photographer- Marc Anthony! Love him, and my florist, Maria from Mums the Word... she is so cool!

6) Any least favorite, why? Well, I guess my venue/caterer... they changed owners a couple of months ago and the whole thing has been stressful.

7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Seeing my FI for the first time as I walk down the aisle, and dancing the night away with family and friends.

8) What are least excited about, if anything? PLEASEEEEEEE DON'T RAIN!!  Doesn't really work with a beach wedding.

9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Prob brunch

10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? ROYAL Cancun

Expensive, fun, time-consuming
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? The Ceremony will be at St. Joan of Arc church in Marlton and the reception will be at Lucien's Manor

2) How long have you been engaged? Almost a year now

3) What has been your favorite part of planning?  Definitely dress shopping.  I also have a feeling I am going to like the tasting, we're going next Wednesday.

4) What about your least favorite?  All the researching of vendors.  It's just alot of work calling and trying to make sure I'm getting a good price.

5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? I love the guys from Intrigue photo especially Jeff the guy I'm working with, I am also in love with Maria from Mum's the Word.

6) Any least favorite, why? I feel bad, but the church is a little disorganized, and it irritates me a bit.  At least everyone is really nice...

7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Actually being married, if I could move the date up a couple months (and somehow get everything done) I would!

8) What are least excited about, if anything? I'm nervous about weather as well.  I picked the fall so I could get amazing pictures, so hopefully the weather is awesome.

9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Probably an after party somewhere. Our reception ends at 5, so there is plenty of time.  No brunch because we'll be on our way to the honeymoon!

10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? We're staying a week in Playa Mujeres at the Excellence Resorts, then flying to Ft. Lauderdale and taking a week long cruise that stops at Key West, Grand Caymen, and Jamaica.

11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Stressful, stressful stressful? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony - St. John the Evanglist Center City, Reception Artesano Iron Works Gallery Manayunk

2) How long have you been engaged? just over 8 months and it's been the most fun, exciting time of my life!

3) What has been your favorite part of planning? choosing all of our vendors together

4) What about your least favorite? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? Love our photog, Cindy Patrick - can not wait to spend the whole day with her! I also love Maria from Mums - excited to see what she comes up with.  I have a feeling our band, CTO Park Central will be the highlight of our night!!! 

6) Any least favorite, why?   I loved the place I got my dress AT FIRST then I realized they are lazy, rude and completely snobby.  I should have given Kleinfeld my business instead - I know they have my dress and I know they would have been much nicer! 

7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? oh my god, my friggin husband!!!!  I'm also really excited about getting ready all day with all my favorite girls - the anticipation will be insane!

8) What are least excited about, if anything?  Final Payments :)

9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Our reception ends at midnight, but I'm sure we will still end up somewhere after.  

10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? 13 nights in Europe - flying into Rome, then Amalfi Coast (Positano, Sorrento, Capri), Venice & Paris on the way back.  Our dream trip.

Once-in-a-lifetime, anticipation, LOVE!
  • Options
    kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_wedding-planning-quiz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:8beb133a-e001-40aa-b2bc-7907f7c1dee3Post:655533ea-4f83-4099-a312-04348a7bc3a7">Re: Wedding Planning Quiz</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony- 58th st beach, Ocean City. Reception- Elite Catering. 2) How long have you been engaged? A year and 4 mo.  right now. 3) What has been your favorite part of planning? Picking out the dress, meeting vendors. 4) What about your least favorite? GUEST LIST!!! UGH 5 ) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? My photographer- Marc Anthony! Love him, and my florist, Maria from Mums the Word... she is so cool! 6) Any least favorite, why? Well, I guess my venue/caterer... they changed owners a couple of months ago and the whole thing has been stressful. 7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Seeing my FI for the first time as I walk down the aisle, and dancing the night away with family and friends. 8) What are least excited about, if anything? PLEASEEEEEEE DON'T RAIN!!  Doesn't really work with a beach wedding. 9) Are you having an after party or brunch? Prob brunch 10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? ROYAL Cancun 11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Expensive, fun, time-consuming
    Posted by lmparlett[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I'm so afraid of the weather as well. That's my biggest fear since the wedding is on the beach + we are taking most of the pics on the beach.
  • Options
    rclark13rclark13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Where will your ceremony + reception be? Ceremony = Church Reception = The Crystal Room @Masso's
    2) How long have you been engaged? Almost 2 years
    3) What has been your favorite part of planning? nothing.. I just dont know what my favorite part is.. I guess I have to say looking forward to my wedding day!!
    4) What about your least favorite? Ohh lots!
    5) Who are your favorite vendors so far + why? My reception venue!!! the owners are friends of my family and I LOVE THEM like they are family!!
    6) Any least favorite, why? no
    7) What are you most excited about on your wedding day? Waiting to see my FI's face when I walk down the aisle
    8) What are least excited about, if anything? I am not sure..
    9) Are you having an after party or brunch? We where going too but we are leaving earlier for our honeymoon
    10) Where are you going on your honeymoon? Disney World
    11) List 3 words that best describe the wedding planning process? Stressfull, Angry, Happy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards