Hawaii

Show me what ur wearing to your bridal shower

My bridal shower is supposed to be a surprise but they're not being very subtle : ). I'm pretty positive it's in a couple weeks .... so I need a cute outfit for an afternoon shower that I just happened to be wearing that day : )
451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Show me what ur wearing to your bridal shower

• TashaK24TashaK24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was hoping to wear a cute sun dress or skirt but my shower is in just over two weeks and we're having the WORST APRIL ON RECORD weather-wise.  Maybe I'll wear my ski pants and a parka :( 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cryssvcryssv member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know hey... it's rained for about 4 days straight - and we're not talking just little sprinkles, these are actually soak you to the core downpours.

With the weather I'm not sure a sundress is gonna cut it?? I'm going out shopping this weekend, we'll see what I can come up with.

Taina- LOVE your dress!!
    451x156 proportions
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    TashaK the weather has been remarkably cold this year.  With all the snow, rain and wind.  I hope the weather comes around in time for your bridal shower.  I know I want to be wearing a bright sun dress when the bridal shower comes.  I'm very partially to yellow, emerald green and teal.  I found a great lavender dress for the engagement party.  Will you post pics of your dress once you found it cryssv?
  • Taina747Taina747 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing a Luau themed shower since a lot of folks won't be at the actual wedding.  I'm wearing this:

http://whirlingturban.com/boutique/boutique_detail.php?id=357&c=USA
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a dress from Target (it really is cute) but have since changed my mind.  The smallest size I could find was still just a tad bit too big so I am  now eyeing some other dresses at Lulu's and Modcloth! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress from Express!  They have a good coupon in the mail right now too.  I actually just bought it last night and I'm totally in love with it :)  Picture of it in my bio until attire.  What about skinny jeans, cute shirt and a blazer with some heels?
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    AKwinterbride, I love ModCloth though its a hit and miss with their dresses.  I am a bit nervous about the way they size but I do admit sometimes they have the most amazing dresses.  I've keeping an eye on their site to find a dress for the engagement shoot. 
  • edited December 2011
    oooh I love modcloth's dresses!!!  I've just been hesitant to take the plunge and buy anything.  A lot of reviews seem to complain about dresses being too short and lord knows I don't need a gust of wind to blow and show my hooha off to everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards