Ohio-Columbus

Rehearsal dinner ideas?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a rehearsal dinner in the worthington/upper arlington/dublin area? We would like to stay at about 15/person or less. I'm finding myself just a tad over budget in a few areas so we've gotta plan smart here:-) Our original plan was Montgomery Inn but it would have been 30 ea so we are trying to come up with alternate ideas!

Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner ideas?

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buca di Beppo might fall right around there price wise. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thanks I didn't think of Buca when brainstorming today. Totally didn't think about their worthington location. We will check it out for sure, thanks!
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out J.Liu in Worthington. They have a private room called "The Executive Room on High" and can fit anywhere from 10-30 people in there.They also have a Full Size Ballroom. It also has it's own bar and bathrooms on that floor level. You can order off menu (executive only), or you can talk to their banquet manager and coordinate from their banquet menu and come up with some sort of package deal thing (ballroom or executive). They have a wide variety of food from Italian, to Asian, to American. Really eclectic, great atmosphere.

EDIT: Wow, I realize how vendorish this sounds and I apologize. I've just been there a lot for events and things. If you have anymore questions, PM me!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards