Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

where to buy bridal party jewelry?

Hey ladies! Just wondering where you got jewelry for your bridesmaids. I'd like to get my bridesmaids a necklace and maybe some earrings to wear to the wedding, but I'm not sure where to find jewlry that is nice quality, but not really expensive (I have 6 girls so price can add up quickly!). I've looked some at Etsy, but I was hoping some of you would know of some stores in the Twin Cities area to look as well...I'd really like to see it in person vs ordering it all online and being surprised if at all possible! Thanks!!! :)

Re: where to buy bridal party jewelry?

• colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am making my girls their jewelry with pearls from a local bead store. :) This way I can customize them to look exactly how I want and I am making them match my earrings.
  • aligrossaligross member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We got our's at JcPenney - awesome quality and a happy price for our budget!
  • maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_buy-bridal-party-jewelry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a697d6d1-401f-4e00-b819-5efef0baec1ePost:1e67af36-e49c-48cf-b2d2-0fb171d65fc3">Re: where to buy bridal party jewelry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got our's at JcPenney - awesome quality and a happy price for our budget!
    Posted by aligross[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. I looked EVERYWHERE and was pleasantly surprised that JcPenney had some of the most impressive looking stuff for a low price point. Originally, my mom and I were going to handmake everything, but we ran out of the time, materials, and money... so I made a mad dash through the mall trying to find something. I literally looked everywhere, and JcPenney was the only place that had what I needed.
  • wittyschaffywittyschaffy member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had good luck at Macy's
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got all of my jewelry at Kohls. They have some really nice stuff and you can get amazing deals when they have sales. I have also heard that Charming Charlies is a great store, but I've never been there. 
    Photobucket
  • mand0114mand0114 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is where I'm going to look first .... http://www.thefunsisters.com/

Most of their necklaces are btwn $15-20 and include earings :) Sometimes the matching earings are cheesy, but they also have relatively cheap earings.

Otherwise try Charming Charlies in St. Louis Park -- it's AMAZING!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd also check out Kohl's. They have some nice, cheap sets, especially if you're looking at pearls. I actually found my bridesmaids' in the wedding section at Michael's for $8 each.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to look at Charming Charlies...love that store!
    Live, Love, Laugh, Learn
  • rachel9084rachel9084 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd go to Helzberg Diamonds and purchase some nice pieces that they can wear again. They have a huge selection of clearance and sterling silver jewelry that is very reasonable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards