Wedding Etiquette Forum

Morning, ladies!

Re: Morning, ladies!

• In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!:[QUOTE]Has anyone heard from LDY as to whether or not she cancelled the lunch? nbsp; Posted by Lizzieyounce[/QUOTE] YEA THIS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited July 2012
    I think for the most part, people who do terrible things to animals get what's coming to them.

Disclaimer: I am not advocating for anyone to actually mace Steffi. If a total stranger did it, then she came here and whined about it, I'd laugh in her face.
  • heb557heb557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    If they did lunch, I wonder if Steffi would mention yesterdays post? That could be interesting.
    We're Married!! And I couldn't be happier!
  • heb557heb557 member
    What comes around, goes around. .. and that's all I'll say.
  • From a reputable source: Steffi will not be attending the gtg. I don't think it was her choice.
  • I have no idea about LDY. I'm not sure she's even been on TK the past couple days, has she? 
  • Aryn - she hasn't been around, but I know people let her know through other means.
  • In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!:[QUOTE]From a reputable source: Steffi will not be attending the gtg. I don't think it was her choice. Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE] TK gods intervention?
  • On another note - my lunch is made, and dinner is in the crock pot.  It's a Pinterest recipe, and the link didn't actually take you to the recipe that is in the comments, so I'm a little nervous.  I may be ordering pizza if it's awful LOL :).
  • In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!:[QUOTE]Aryn she hasn't been around, but I know people let her know through other means. Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE] excellent. Is anyone in contact with her now? I mean, we joke about skin suits here, but none of us actually BEAR MACED a dog...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:59b0b323-ca50-4969-a888-1d81fe771365">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]From a reputable source: Steffi will not be attending the gtg. I don't think it was her choice.
    Posted by specialk84[/QUOTE]

The NC GTG or the LDY lunch?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am always nervous about my creations. Especially after the great "red pepper" accident. 19 year old me thought red pepper in the seasoning jar was the same as red bell pepper. Nope, not the same.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:f9f7667d-f124-40f4-a7bd-6e798048b2af">Re:Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!: excellent. Is anyone in contact with her now? I mean, we joke about skin suits here, but none of us actually BEAR MACED a dog...
    Posted by Nickivegan[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes. I think the whole wolrd is now aware of the thread.</div><div>
    </div><div>In other news, I made that "best chicken ever" recipe that's been all over Pinterest. It was pretty tasty.</div>
  • heb557heb557 member
    Loopy what's the recipe called?
  • I could totally go for pizza. Or sushi. Or really any kind of food. All we have in the house are frozen dinners and ice cream and I'm not feeling either.
  • LDY/Stefffffffi lunch did not happen. =(

She comes off much more normal in our off TK conversations than she shows herself here on TK. I'm honestly not scared to be bear maced, y'all!!!
  • Man, now I want pizza and I just went to the grocery this morning. 

LDY, would you actually meet with her then? 
  • LDY! I thought I scared you away after I love texted you. :(
  • In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!:[QUOTE]LDY! I thought I scared you away after I love texted you. : Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE] I want to know what juicy cutesy things you sent.
  • Oh hell no, Nicki. I'm not putting it out on the internet for all to see, lol. Like I said, I was almost relieved it was LDY of all people to get it accidentally. I feel comfortable with her seeing that for some reason. lol. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_morning-ladies-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:2bff0d12-54a2-4dca-a4f0-134d2369a75fPost:446c0419-6c16-4fb7-b693-74b5e793aa13">Re: Morning, ladies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loopy what's the recipe called?
    Posted by heb557[/QUOTE]

<div>Crockpot Italian Chicken.</div>
  • In Response to Re:Morning, ladies!:[QUOTE]Oh hell no, Nicki. I'm not putting it out on the internet for all to see, lol. Like I said, I was almost relieved it was LDY of all people to get it accidentally. I feel comfortable with her seeing that for some reason. lol.; Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE] Well, shucks!
  • LOL @ MuSu.
  • heb557heb557 member
    Sounds yummy! Most recipes I find for the crock are Mexican. I mean mexican is good, but I don't want all recipes for the crock to be the same..
  • Apparently my crock pot knob is broken.  I don't know how that happened though.  THe knob came off.  I'm 90% sure I have it on the right setting though.  I may have to get a new crock pot.  But I don't really want to spend any $$ right now.  This one was a college graduation gift though, so I supposed it's had a good life considering it's 11 years old LOL.  
  • Haha Loopy, I'd say it's probably had a good run. I definitely need to register for a crock pot. Food that practically makes itself? Sounds good to me.
  • We have two crock pots, and we use them both. One is round and one is oval, so one is better for soups, and another better for roasts.
  • I bought one of the crock pots for H's birthday the first year we were together. He looked at me like a kid who got socks on Christmas morning. Within a month, he was hooked. We use them fairly frequently.
  • The one I have is a little small for some of the recipes I like to make.  And I want to start using it more.  I have a feeling it will be helpful with a baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards