Arizona-Phoenix

light pink and white wedding colors HELP

Light pink and white are my wedding colors im having an outdoor garden wedding. Is it too much pink to have the bridesmaid dresses in light pink and the linens in light pink with sheer overlays or should I do white linens with a lightpink or white sheer overlay? Any suggestions would be so helpful

Re: light pink and white wedding colors HELP

• caalex80caalex80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite color is pink, so I think you can never have too much pink, however, in this case, I would go with the white linens and the light pink sheer overlay.
  • sooner365sooner365 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe pink napkins with white linens.
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a spring wedding (March 2 of next year) and I'll have a lot of pink. The BM dresses are pink. The flowers will be various shades of light pink and ivory, the tablecloths will be ivory with a very, very light pink sheer overlay, table candles will be ivory, table rose petals are pink, the flowers in the candelabra centerpieces will be pink and ivory..our candy buffet will have shades of ivory and lots of pink. So, I'm probably the wrong person to ask, but I'd say go for it! :)

I LOVE pink and it will be a major part of my wedding, but I'm attempting to include various shades of the color AND lots of ivory so it's not too overwhelming. We're getting married in a castle and we're going for a really romantic theme, so for us, I think it will work. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS. Where are you getting married?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much I really appreciate all of your input it definitely helps because I was thinking it was going to be too much pink but my maid of honor also agreed with what you all said :) we are getting married at The wright house, its going to also be romantic shabby chic theme pink and ivory. What castle are you getting married at? Ashley Manor? 
  • edited December 2011
    @ brittandjp~ Will you be selling you decorations afterwards? If so I may be interisted.

Plz email me at over40bride@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im getting married April 14, 2012 so my decor wont be available until after that. When are you getting married? I will definitly keep you email handy :)

Thanks,
    Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards