Nevada-Las Vegas

Buffets with private area?

Hey everyone!

I was just wondering what buffets have private dining areas/sections? I have never been to Vegas, and my FH doesn't remember. I want to have my reception dinner at a buffet so that everyone can eat whatever they want and how much they want instead of worrying about what kind of food would make everyone happy and what not. Any thoughts, suggestions, or advice?

Thanks a lot!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Buffets with private area?

• edited June 2012
    I'm having ours at wicked spoon. It's a private room, but there's a 2 hour time limit. Le village Paris has semi private rooms. Every buffet.I've talked to has either a room fee le village or food and beverage minimum. Stratosphere has a private room also but I heard the food sucks lol
  • Soontobe... How many guests are you having at Wicked Spoon? I'm inviting 65-70 but obviously I don't know a final head count. Debating if it's cost effective for me depending on # of guests, but I hear such great things about the place! :)
  • And what is the room fee @ Le Village? Received Their menu with prices, but didn't hear about the room fee... Figured there might be one
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buffets-with-private-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d47a1a4b-7c51-4c6e-ab2d-71332dd1090fPost:44328a66-30a7-4137-9632-3470281d5b0a">Re: Buffets with private area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]And what is the room fee @ Le Village? Received Their menu with prices, but didn't hear about the room fee... Figured there might be one
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

I'm having the reception at Le Village in the Alsace room which can accomodate up to 70 guests and the price for the room is $350 for two hours!
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are only inviting 40 people but the room looks like it'll fit all of ur guests. What's ur email? I'll send u pics of the room. They will also provide a cake which counts towards ur food and beverage minimum, drinks are kinda high so we are going to have a cash bar and probably just provide anew bottles of wine. I think I still have a list of all the buffets and prices if u want it with info about if they have a private room or not.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buffets-with-private-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d47a1a4b-7c51-4c6e-ab2d-71332dd1090fPost:e247643e-ca0b-44ac-aeb5-f99699159de2">Re: Buffets with private area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Soontobe... How many guests are you having at Wicked Spoon? I'm inviting 65-70 but obviously I don't know a final head count. Debating if it's cost effective for me depending on # of guests, but I hear such great things about the place! :)
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]
  • I just got an email re: Le Village. The Patio room which I think holds up to 100 has a room fee of 600, and Le Cave room which accommodates 50 is 500.
  • I am having trouble PMing on my phone, but I'll send you my email this evening. Thank you for offering to send! It's hard to decide. I'm over a year out, so obviously I won't know a headcount for a while, and what is most cost effective is really based on attendees.
  • In Response to Re:Buffets with private area?:[QUOTE]I'm having ours at wicked spoon. It's a private room, but there's a 2 hour time limit. Le village Paris has semi private rooms. Every buffet.I've talked to has either a room fee le village or food and beverage minimum. Stratosphere has a private room also but I heard the food sucks lol Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

Does wicked spoon have a room fee as well? Or any kind of minimum?
  • I think the minimum may vary whether it is weekend or weekday, but when I inquired within this last week for a Saturday, the current minimum for food and beverage is $3500, but don't think there is a room fee in addition. However, if you don't want a private room, no minmum - just regular buffet price.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buffets-with-private-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d47a1a4b-7c51-4c6e-ab2d-71332dd1090fPost:e961322f-45f6-4862-b2ba-14a4ae5fecdb">Re: Buffets with private area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are only inviting 40 people but the room looks like it'll fit all of ur guests. What's ur email? I'll send u pics of the room. They will also provide a cake which counts towards ur food and beverage minimum, drinks are kinda high so we are going to have a cash bar and probably just provide anew bottles of wine. I think I still have a list of all the buffets and prices if u want it with info about if they have a private room or not. In Response to Re: Buffets with private area? :
    Posted by soontobehasrouni[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind, can I get a PM/email with this info as well?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I had mine at wicked spoon Beautiful room. Great food. You just have to spend the food bev min, no room fee, unless you go over the contracted time. We had 73 guests food bev min was $2,500
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buffets-with-private-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d47a1a4b-7c51-4c6e-ab2d-71332dd1090fPost:0512416f-99bf-4286-b166-38371fe98618">Re: Buffets with private area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buffets with private area? : If you don't mind, can I get a PM/email with this info as well?
    Posted by Klink2013[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_buffets-with-private-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:d47a1a4b-7c51-4c6e-ab2d-71332dd1090fPost:e961322f-45f6-4862-b2ba-14a4ae5fecdb">Re: Buffets with private area?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are only inviting 40 people but the room looks like it'll fit all of ur guests. What's ur email? I'll send u pics of the room. They will also provide a cake which counts towards ur food and beverage minimum, drinks are kinda high so we are going to have a cash bar and probably just provide anew bottles of wine. I think I still have a list of all the buffets and prices if u want it with info about if they have a private room or not. In Response to Re: Buffets with private area? :

I'm considering having dinner at one of the buffets as well since we have a small group going to Vegas and a bigger reception back home. I would love it if I could get your list too!

<div>Hi, I'd love a copy of the list if you still have it please. Thx</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards