California-Orange County
Options

Guitar?

I am a destination bride, getting married in Laguna Beach and am wondering if anyone knows of someone that plays acoustic guitar.  I only need them for 35 mins and the vendors that I have been pricing want $300...insane.  I could use some help - TIA
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Guitar?

• Options
    jilly884jilly884 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm, maybe you just want to use a CD of guitar music? Or maybe you can call a college guitar instructor or something?  I know you just need them for 35 minutes, but you have to figure in their travel time and talent.  I would think the absolute least someone would charge is $150.
  • Options
    surfergrl30surfergrl30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found someone on Wedding Wire that Charges 150 for an hour. He plays for a half hour leading up to the ceremony as guests arrive and then for the ceremony itself. We are on a small budget and this was the best price we could find and he sounds amazing. =0)
  • Options
    beachbeach22beachbeach22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you pass along that name?  $150 is fine for what we need.  TIA
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    surfergrl30surfergrl30 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So sorry I forgot to respond. We used Timur Duel out of Irvine. He was amazing! He just played for the ceremony and right before...so about an hour and had lots of songs to choose from and even learned one specifically for us. If you google him you will find his website. Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards