Chit Chat

things that come in nines!!

Everymonth "anniversary" before our wedding I try and do something for my FH to get him excited for our wedding...

So we are getting married 1/21/12. So on the 21st of each month I do something signifying the # of months until our wedding. it was something my dad did for my mom before they got married so I started doing it for my FH :)

Some months are easy, but this month I'm having a hard time. my FH played baseball his whole life and is a die hard fan. I thought of doing something baseball related, since 9 players make up the lineup-just not sure what.

I'm open for any suggestions. Also-any good suggestions for my remainding #s too would be great!! :)

TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: things that come in nines!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_things-come-nines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:d0ff038a-2ab2-4965-8c72-961c77f109e6Post:3776dca8-b650-4d45-9e04-b4d3c04166d4">Re: things that come in nines!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: things that come in nines!! : That's certainly less morbid than the cat thing, <strong>but pregnancy is really 10 months (40 weeks)</strong>, so you'd have to adjust the honeymoon plans. 
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Actually, pregnancy is 9 months.  Since months have 30/31 days, not just 28 days that would equal 4 weeks, 40 weeks equates to 9 months.  For an example, if you look at 40 weeks from today, April 1, 40 weeks from now is Dec 30.

OP, I agree with PP and think anything with baseball would be great, since it does have 2 things with 9s (lineup and innings).

Good luck!  Cute idea!
  • boy is my face red, for some reason I could have sworn that a spider had 9 legs, guess they are so creepy to me that it just seems like a lot of legs :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards