Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Web site

I started a wedding web site through the Knot but cannot remember or find the web address I chose for it. I have looked everywhere to try to find it to put it on my save the date cards. Anyone know how I can get the direct address?

Re: Wedding Web site

• Options
    Cattm42Cattm42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2010
    Click the link for "My Knot" up in the top right corner. You should see a link for "My Website" in the left menu list.
  • Options
    If you go to "My Knot" and then in the middle of the page find "My Website" with the __ guests have viewed your page and what not, click "update" and then it will take you to your update page. On that page you will find "Your personal URL: ____________"

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    just a side note... This is an awesome site dont get me wrong but.... www.weddingwire.com offers a better website I think. You can add music and there is a lot more options for your guests like being able to suggest songs to be played at your reception and you can add photos of your bridal party!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:567342bd-c455-4576-a5e2-9e93aca467f4Post:919f465a-9b06-4055-b075-00fac30bc5ed">Re: Wedding Web site</a>:
    [QUOTE]anyone know how to change your url once you have created your website?
    Posted by Lucy062405[/QUOTE]

I don't believe you can. I'm pretty sure once you've created it that it's permanent. But I could be wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards