Ohio-Cleveland

invitation help!

Looking for somewhere to print my invites. Bought the boxed ones from michaels made by Brides.

Went to a couple different places and was told they arent the right size and that they cant print them. They are the size of a standard greeting card.

Any help? I dont want to feel like i spent money on them and cant use them.

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: invitation help!

• freesia12freesia12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check paper trails in rocky river..i know they have printing there but im not sure if they print on items not bought at their store..its worth giving it a shot though
  • cpauknercpaukner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Unless you want like a raised font you can print them at home and save your self the money. I use publisher for everything.

• KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't go somewhere like Staples that runs them through a copier.  You will need to go to an actual printing company that uses a press.  If you call around, you can find some that do it reasonably.  What area are you in?  I may be able to give you some suggestions.
  • edited December 2011
    Agree with PP that most big chains are unable to print on funky sized paper. Just google "print shop" followed by your zip code and that should give you some leads. If the print shops can't do it, just print them at home. If the problem is that you don't have a printer, you could just invest in one. You can find some pretty inexpensive at Walmart and Target. Or maybe you can borrow a family member/friend's printer. Just purchase your own ink cartridge so you don't use all of theirs :) 
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I seem to remember that another knottie had them printed at a place in Strongsville but i can't remember the name of the place. If you google Strongsville printing it might come up.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the help! Got some leads. I think the place in strongsville might be minuteman press. I'm going to call them in the am. There is also a place by my house that may be able to do them. I didn't even think of regular printing companies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • magrose05magrose05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am printing my invites at Kinkos.  I bought invitations from target and they were 5x7.  They were very inexpensive too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards