African American Weddings

losing my mind-UGGGHHHH!!

It's been CRAZY these past 2 weeks. wrapping up last minute wedding stuff, dealing with Christmas, and a new job position which requires me packing up 6 years worth of crap and literally moving a cube over. UGHHHH. In the process- It seems I have lost my license. Last time I seen it was yesterday at the mall. Anyone know if I can get on a plane with a 15 year old ID and receipt from DMV?
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: losing my mind-UGGGHHHH!!

• Yes, as long as you have the paper id......I used it before. The paper id has your pic on it too right? Mine did but I still took my old id.......(the one i got when I was 15 and I am now 28) and used that lol. No problems

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_losing-my-mind-uggghhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7eaeacad-2b34-4bae-9988-9a1107b74c20Post:6ecb9c49-9ceb-4783-891f-e6a7f51c4322">Re: losing my mind-UGGGHHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, as long as you have the paper id......I used it before. The paper id has your pic on it too right? Mine did but I still took my old id.......(the one i got when I was 15 and I am now 28) and used that lol. No problems
    Posted by gmg75241[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!! <strong><u>perfect!</u></strong> that's the one i got too! I was 100lbs lighter and i had that old tboz thing going with my hair. short on one side long on the other- but with the "chula" lips remember how you outlined your lips in eyeliner and gloss on the inside. . . hahahahaha! I still think i might got the bamboo earrings, maybe i'll wear them as proof that it was me. lol.
  • okay, so maybe you don't remember. i'm almost a good 10 years older than you lol.
  • lmbo.... I remember. i used to always wear black lip liner and lipgloss.. o Boi Things we did back in the day..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_losing-my-mind-uggghhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7eaeacad-2b34-4bae-9988-9a1107b74c20Post:245e6246-7f49-4802-bfba-228f16878130">Re: losing my mind-UGGGHHHH!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: losing my mind-UGGGHHHH!! : LMAO!!!! perfect! that's the one i got too! I was 100lbs lighter and i had that old tboz thing going with my hair. short on one side long on the other- but with the "chula" lips remember how you outlined your lips in eyeliner and gloss on the inside. . . hahahahaha! I still think i might got the bamboo earrings, maybe i'll wear them as proof that it was me. lol.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]

You STOOPID Cole!!! LMAO!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards