Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• Our wedding will be at DeWitt Community Church, with a reception at Wysocki's in Cicero, NY.  I am (hopefully) wearing red satin stilettos - assuming I can walk in them!
  • My wedding is in Dade City, FL I will be wearing 2 inch heels
  • Hello!  We are getting married at Colarusso's La Palazzo in Moosic, PA.  I am wearing two pairs of shoes, one pair of very uncomfortable low heels that I designed with flowers (for the church) and a pair of ballet slipper with which I designed with a flower on each as well!

• Our wedding is at the gorgeous Imperia in Somsert, NJ set on August 31 next year! Im planning on wearing turquoise shoes with silver rinestones and then a pair of cutesy flip flops for myself and my girls, for the reception would be perfect!
  • We are getting married at the restored Glenview Naval Base chapel in Glenview, IL. I'm wearing red at white polka dot shoes with a 3" heel to go with my vintage dress!!!
  • We're getting married at the Cescaphe Ballroom in Philly! I am in search of hot pink, sparkly shoes with a 2-3" heel :)
  • Where is your wedding? The Westin Hotel Providence Rhode Island!

What type of shoes are you wearing? I Just bought my dress yesterday! :)  Now it's time to hunt for my shoes.

• My wedding is being held on the beach in Delaware.  Definitely flip flops :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Were getting married at my familys chuch in Mentor, Oh and our reception is at an apple orchard!

I'm wearing plain white 2 inch heels

• Our wedding (5-18-13) will be at Prince of Peace in Muskegon, MI and the reception is at Watermark 920 in Muskegon, MI.

I will most likely be wearing wedges because my fiance is a foot taller than me but I don't want to risk my klutziness on heels. I will probably have blue ones to fit my color scheme.

• Where is your wedding?
    Rhode Island Country Club in Barrington, RI

What type of shoes are you wearing?
    I will be wearing flip flops as my wedding will be by the ocean. =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our wedding reception will both take place at the beautiful Pine Knob Mansion in Auburn Hills, MI. I am trying to decide between two pairs of blue shoes. I am leaning toward the Ivanka Trump Abilene Evening Sandals. :
  • I am getting married at a great hotel in Los Angeles, California and here are my Diva Shoes: 

• I'm getting married in the Riviera Cancun!!!

Shoes, on the beach = flip flops!!
  • My wedding will be at Pioneer Village, an 1800's venue, in Phoenix, Arizona.
    My soon to be husband is just a tad taller than me so I will be wearing flats :)
  • Our wedding will be at the First Baptisit Church of Geneva in Geneva, IL. I will be wearing a pair of Nike ID shoes which correlate with our wedding colors. One shoe has my name and the other has my fianc's name!
  • My wedding will be in St. Louis, Missouri at a venue with amazing outdoor scenery!! : I will definatley be wearing white heels!
  • Our wedding will be in Johnstown, PA in May; I am wearing very NON-TRADITIONAL leopard print pumps!!  Can't wait for our guests to see them peeking out from beneath my white gown!!  Definitely need a pair of flip-flops for the reception so we can dance the night away!
  • Our wedding is in a barn at a cider mill farm in Plymouth, MI and I'll be switching from cowboy boots for the ceremony to some wizard-of-oz-sparkly-red ballroom shoes for the reception at The Inn at St. Johns!
  • Berlin, New Jersey I'll be wearing purple heels
  • Where is your wedding? Virginia Beach What type of shoes are you wearing? None! The ceremony will be on the beach :
  • My only daughter is planning on getting married in October  2013 on the beach.  My husband and I are on a very tight budget due to a near fatal illness I had and am still recouping from and now have to start medicine which could cause serious side effects.  We want to give our daughter a beautiful wedding but just have no idea how we are going to be able to afford it. I would like to enter for any contest or giveaway that I can
  •  

Where is your wedding? In a tradtional Catholic Church in Wichita KS

What type of shoes are you wearing? Painfully cute ones ;) 

• Where is your wedding? Our wedding is at Calvary Lutheran Church in Green Bay WI and our reception is at the KI convention center.
    What type of shoes are you wearing? I haven't botten them yet but I want to wear some sort of yellow heel :)

• <div><p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">Where is your wedding? </strong><span style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">St. Clairsville, OH, inside.</span></p><p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;font-size:12px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">What type of shoes are you wearing? </strong><span style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">Sparkly white heels :)</span></p></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Our wedding is at Saint Monica Church in Methuen, Massachusetts, and our reception is at the gorgeous Bedford Village Inn in Bedford, New Hampshire on October 20th!  I am wearing the Shine heel from Shoes to Dye For and hopefully changing into flip flops for the reception along with all my bridesmaids!! Loveee your styles = )
  • Mt. Vernon, IN. A VERY small town, where everyone is always in everyones business, also, my HOMETOWN! :)
    I will be wearing closed toed heels with a 2" heel!

• My wedding will be in Lexington, KY and I will be wearing flats! :
  • Yay!

Where is your wedding? We're gettng married outdoors at a winery in McMinnville, Oregon

What type of shoes are you wearing? I haven't quite found shoes yet - but im thinking of a low to mid heel peep toe pump or some comfortable sandals

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 223 invited
    image 139 are ready to party!
    image 87 have better things to do
    image 4 cannot find the mailbox

RSVP Date: July 20
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! </a><div>
    <div>Where : Clise Mansion in Redmond, WA</div><div>Shoes : Sandals</div><div>
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]

</div></div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards