Ohio-Cincinnati

Votives needed

Hey girls, Do any of you have votives to sell? I need them for June 26th wedding. I'm thinking I will need about 45 of them. I'm ok with partially burned ones. I'm posting here so I don't have to deal with shipping. Thanks girls!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Votives needed

• edited December 2011
    I don't have any, but you can get a 12 pack of votives at IKEA for $4 if you can't find any elsewhere: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=candle&pageNumber=6
    It looks like they have a nice selection of colors too.

My new bff Gayle Forman!

?You can have your wishes, your plans, but at the end of the day, it's out of your control" - Gayle Forman
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Married Bio

Lizzie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)?????? image

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let me look through my stuff and see what I have that is salvagable. I honestly never looked through my stuff since the wedding. If they are usable I will let you know.  - I just bought them off another knottie as well, but I can tell you they are the 9 packs (or similar) that you purchase at Michaels or Joann or hobby lobby. I will get the name of them. They burn very well.
  • edited December 2011
    I guess I should mention that I need the votive cups for them as well. Thanks girls!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You can buy a 12 pack of votives poured into the glass holder at Hobby Lobby for about $5-6.  Every week Hobby Lobby has a full page add in the paper with a 40% off coupon which made them less than $3 a pack.  I went once a week with these coupons until I had enough.
    **Vanessa**

My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    You can get prefilled, cheap votives at the Candlelite Factory Direct Outlet on Glenway Avenue.  I think they were like 40 cents a piece.  You can also buy the glass holder and candles there (separately) for really cheap.  If you go to www.candle-lite.com and print the main page, you will get 10% off your order.
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked last night and dont have much life left in them. Here is what I purchased :
    http://michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=hd0409&channelid=  I used the ones already in the glass containers. If you look online they always have coupons for 40-50% off. i didnt mind making a few trips when I was out to pick stuff up, but this was the best way to go in my opinion.
  • HoneyBee20HoneyBee20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Hobby Lobby. I'm doing that for MY June 26th wedding :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards