• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

6 months!!

wow...i can't believe so many of us are getting married on the 19th!!!

6 more months ladies...and soooo much to do!!

image Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 6 months!!

• I know! It hit me yesterday.. time to get my butt in gear!
  • I can't believe my ticker no longer says 6months ahhhhh I still have so much to do
  • Seriously! the ticker says 5 months on it! HOLY COW! Ladies, we are in the home stretch! :)  Time is going to fly!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I cant believe its going so fast!!! Feb 19th will be here before we know it!!! I just pray for no snow in NJ
  • Im not on the 19th, im the 26th but yeah...im sure the time will fly by! although for me right now february seems like forever away. i think thats because im so excited for the big day that i just want it to be here already! good luck planning everyone! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicTTC #1 since April '11.- BFP 7/3/11! - EDD 3/13/12 - Dean born 3/15/12! - Lovely Labor Buddies with PsychGirl33!! <3 </br> Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm on the 19th as well - how funny!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So Cute!!!! Not the 19th but I am on the 26th like SheenaNash1 .... Oye 6 months to go.. but I dont think it will hit until it's about 2 months that I am really getting married..LOL I want it to be here already!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with everyone!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards