New Mexico

Four hills Country club in Albuquerque

Has anyone had a wedding and reception at Four Hills CC?  I am paying for the wedding myself so I do not have tons of money, but i want a decent, pretty wedding.  It looks to me that Four hills would be a good price, but I wanted to know if anyone would recommend it or warn against it?  I am having about 100 people at my wedding and I'd prefer an outdoor wedding so if you can recommend any other reasonable wedding sites I'd appreciate it. 

Thank You! Smile

Re: Four hills Country club in Albuquerque

• edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine had her wedding here in June.  The only negative was that it was small (she had about 200 people).  However, if you're only planning on 100, it will work for you.  The food was good and portions were a pretty good size as well.  Out of all the places we looked, this was the biggest bang for your buck, but we are having 160 people so I didn't think it would work for us.  Also, I found the location has a lot of beautful photo options.  If you're considering at outdoor wedding I've heard the Garden Center is reasonably priced also, as you bring your own caterer.  Hope this helps.
  • jstewart8790jstewart8790 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! That does help. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards