Hawaii
Options

boudoir pics?

thoughts? anyone planning on doing them or have done them?

Re: boudoir pics?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They seem to be a popular topic of conversation on the Chicago wedding board - I had never even though of it until I read so many postings about them.  I'm not opposed, but there is just way to much to do to add another appointment to the schedule - and I'm not big on having my picture taken in the first place!
  • Options
    fabutanfabutan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm with Jessica.  :)  I'm not opposed to them and they look great.  But maybe I'm the shy type or something, but I can't imagine myself doing boudoir pics!  I think I would feel too embarrassed/uncomfortable and that would probably show in the photos. 

To tell you the truth, I'd rather invest in more couple/family portraits than anything else.  I would LOVE to have more photos of the two of us together - that's priceless!
  • Options
    aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I will probably do them, but since 3 of my bridesmaids are photographers, I wont be embarrased or anything in front of them. If it was a stranger, I dont think I could do that! I am too scared!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine done. I am surprising FI with them. I plan on giving them to him the morning of the wedding with a little not asking him to please open his gift in private.  My FI loves pictures! I know he will enjoy his special gift.
    For those of you who feel like you will be too shy, photographers are really great at easing you into those shots.

• Options
    LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DO THEM!!!! I had mine done and I do not regret them at all. I made a little book and gave them to DH on the night of our wedding and he LOVED THEM!!!! They can be done super tasteful. Heres some samples of mine. The ones i can post anyways.. haha

Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am way too shy to do them.  But I must confess the idea sounds rather appealing.  Thus, if the idea came into your head - go for it :).  I just don't think I can the "confidence" if you will to do them.  But maybe I will.......
  • Options
    japnezdolljapnezdoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics Tya!! I agree...if you can do them I say do it :) You can still wear something sexy and cute and not too revealing if you are too shy
  • Options
    GoofygamineGoofygamine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did them.  If you find the right photographer for you, the photo shoot can turn out to be a very personally empowering experience for you.  And the photos will be amazing because of it!
    Don't discount the idea until you've spoken personally with a few photographers and their assistants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards