Rhode Island
Options

Rehearsal dinner locations.

HI... I am looking for a location for the rehearsal dinner in the providence area.  It would be approximately 30 people and it is on a thursday.  Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner locations.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at CAV, and everyone raved about it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bravo, McCormick & Schmick's, Meditterano, & Local 121 (downtown & Federal Hill) all have nice spaces that we looked at (ended up in Attleboro though).  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we had ours at mcCormick and Schmitts

it was for the easiness factor..our wedding was at the Biltmore and all the OOT guests were there.

it was a nice room but a song and a dance about a rental fee, waiving it, etc but it all turned out ok

if i had control over planning it, I would've totally done federal hill. there were soo many spots up there that were different and unique but the IL's didn't want people to have to drive anywhere
  • Options
    JessiTessJessiTess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Providence has a lot of great restaurants. What type of experience are you looking for?

Anywhere on Federal Hill would be great for a more formal, italian dining experience.  I have heard great things about Cuban Revolution if you're looking for a less formal more festive experience.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cuban Revolution is fantastic for dinner, but they don't have big tables (that I have seen) if you have a big wedding party, or plan on inviting lots of people, I'd go in and take a look first.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards