Washington-Seattle
Options

The Attic & The Hansen Place???

I was wondering if anyone was familar with this venue... I have found information on it from other websites but was suprised to see nothing here... Everything I have tracked down seems to give a nice review but figured I would ask the fellow knotties....

thanks so much!

Re: The Attic & The Hansen Place???

• Options
    I went to a wedding at the Attice a couple years ago and it was very simple and nice. My friends did an afternoon wedding and had a sandwich buffet which was very good. If the reviews are as good as you say then its worth you checking out if you are thinking about having your wedding there.
  • Options
    I got married at the Hansen Place in 2005.  Loved it!  The caterer that comes with it was excellent.  Even my friends/family from NJ liked the food (which really tells you something) :-)
  • Options
    We just got married there! We had our ceremony/reception at The Attic and had 144 attendees. Pros: it's beautiful! All we did was provide table centerpieces. We didn't do any other decorations. Their wedding package is a little pricey but comes with chair covers either fitted or the squarish ones and sashes. The company that provides the sashes also provide overlays and extra long table cloths if you want for an additional cost. We purchased overlays for 14 tables and the cost was a little over 200. Not bad at all! The owners and Kim go out of their way to help setup and assist with anything you need. I was worried about squeezing 15 tables in since their max is 150 people and there was plenty of room. Cons: You have to use their preferred caterer Act 3. Their food and set up is delicious and they are extremely professional. They even have one person dedicated to carry the plates and get drinks for the bride and groom. However I found the caterer to be pricey! I will say they were totally worth it! We provided the alcohol and champagne which cut some cost. The caterer also does a beautiful setup with the food, cake and drink tables. My husband and I choose this site because we both work full time and had very little time to plan and setup. This vendor was definitely worth the higher cost. We came in Friday for our rehearsal... All tables and overlays were already setup. We basically laid out our programs and wedding favors and were done. Marshall owner helped put all the wine/beer in fridge then on Saturday before we arrived had all the rest in tubs of ice! Would recommend!!! ;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards