May 2012 Weddings

HONEYMOON

Where is everyone planning on going for their honeymoon?
We're thinking Hawaii...let me know if anyone has ANY information on it

Re: HONEYMOON

• we had been planning a stuffy new england wedding with no help from our family but recently we got some brochures in the mail and decided to get married in jamaca at the montego bay sandals resort soooo... jamaca
  • The honeymoon! My favorite part of planning! Wink We are taking 2 weeks out, although only 12 will be spent overseas (1 day to fly there, 1 to fly back) and we will be spending 4 days in London, England, 4 days in Paris, France, and 4 days in Brugge, Belgium. So excited! I love Europe! It will be my 3rd trip to Europe but FI's first, so it will be super special for both of us =]
  • We want to go on a tropical week long cruise. Not sure where, but I;ve been to the Bahamas several times so I want to go somewhere more southern than that. We love beaches!
    May 2012: April Signature Challenge: Wedding Venue
    imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hawaii is lovely.

Honolulu is more tourist friendly.. (On Oahu)
    Maui is for the active type (for hiking and outside activities)
    Kona is for lots of beaches...

I'd say Oahu if you have never been to Hawaii before.  :) It's GORGEOUS.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Europe or Jamaica
    ~ Amber & Jesse ~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • we are going on a carribean cruise that summer and then saving up for World Cup 2014 in brazil!
  • We are hoping to go on a week long Western Carribean cruise!
    May '12 Nesties
    March Siggy Challenge: Furbaby
    MARRIED!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My FI doesn't do out of the country, so we're thinking Disney World. We got engaged there, but only got to spend one day. They have an amazing honeymoon resort, so that seems like the plan. That or Hawaii.
  • My FI and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and I we finally decided (I think) that we are going to stay at a resort for a couple nights after the wedding just the two of us and then wait to go out on a full out honeymoon a couple months later so that we can save up and do what we really want to do. He really wants to see Europe, so I think we will save up for that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards