Wedding Woes
Options

I think I have a problem

I've been pinning like mad. I have no time to do crafts or DIY. I have no energy. My time is completely consummed by DD's needs right now. Yet I pin like I'm actually going to be able to do this stuff. And i get excited and start plotting in my mind how I would execute these things.

I think this weekend I'm taking a break from all the "things" I *have* to do that do not pertain to DD's needs. No cleaning, no cooking, no nothing. I will spend my free time creating.

Re: I think I have a problem

• Options
    look, unless your problem is that someone you know is cheating on someone else you know, and you want to know how it effects you, it's not a real problem, mmkay?
  • Options
    You do you, Dixie!  :)
  • Options
    You both just made me snort and HR is standing 2 desks away from me. Thank you :-)
  • Options
    hehehee

On topic I have this issue in Hobby Lobby.  I fill my cart with things I'm "going to do" then realize I'll never do it so I put it all back.  This is why I don't go there anymore.
  • Options
    I have started trying to set aside just a 1-2 hours each weekend to do something creative.  I don't have all the stressors you do, Dixie, but I find that it's making me happier.  i just accept that the goal isn't necessarily to finish.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-think-i-have-a-problem?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:81af63f4-fb42-436c-bf7d-f7c2186d2e9cPost:ac8e9da0-6ebb-48bb-885e-f79dcfcc061c">Re: I think I have a problem</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have started trying to set aside just a 1-2 hours each weekend to do something creative.  I don't have all the stressors you do, Dixie, but I find that it's making me happier.  <strong>i just accept that the goal isn't necessarily to finish.</strong>
    Posted by VarunaTT[/QUOTE]

<div>^ This. ^</div><div>
    </div><div>And I totally have 5,000,000 things pinned on pinterest that I want to make.</div>
  • Options
    I just started looking up paper quilling. I could totally do that while sitting on the couch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards