New Hampshire

Weekend Plans

What is everyone up to on the long weekend?
My Bio
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
image 154 Invited
image 47 Ready to Party
image 7 Missing out
image 100 Need to find the mailbox

Re: Weekend Plans

• edited December 2011
    FI and I are checking out apartments! :) I'm so excited that we are finally looking for our first home together! :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Well, I'm working tomorrow then we are going to see another photographer. 

Unfortunately I don't have a long weekend :(

2 more photographer meetings and 1 more video meeting left.   I cant wait until this is over and we have 1.5 years to relax and only have to think of the small things.
  • edited December 2011
    No long weekend for me either! I am doing homework homework and more homework!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• edited December 2011
    Extra long weekend. Hello, vacation week. I've been looking forward to you!

We don't really have any plans, but I do plan on using a spa gift certificate this week. Wooo! While everyone is at work this week, I'll be correcting a mound of papers and planning a new unit. 
  • edited December 2011
    I took 2 vacation days! Tomorrow and Monday! Tonight I am going to down to RI to see my friends' band play. Then I'm going with the FI to Target to spend our Christmas gift cards. But my vacuum just died, so I think I know what we're going to buy. :/

DW - Good luck with the photographers!

daydream - SO EXCITING!!! I hope you find the perfect love nest. :)

B&C - I hope the homework doesn't suck too much!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_weekend-plans?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:dcc2421f-a0ce-48e6-94fd-6c9a3eb31055Post:3f724229-2a49-4169-99f3-806f0588a381">Re: Weekend Plans</a>:
    [QUOTE]Extra long weekend. Hello, vacation week. I've been looking forward to you! We don't really have any plans,<strong> but I do plan on using a spa gift certificate this week. </strong>Wooo! While everyone is at work this week, I'll be correcting a mound of papers and planning a new unit. 
    Posted by chica7484[/QUOTE]

That sounds HEAVENLY.  Have fun!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards