Nevada-Las Vegas

Hard Rock? (Newly Engaged...yay me!)

I have been engaged now for 1 week and 2 days to my boyfriend of over 6 years.  I am SO happy....still beaming. :) 

Although I have been gathering ideas on my own for about a year...now I can start officially making plans.  We both want to have a small, fun ceremony.  I am tossing around the idea of the Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay for a insuite ceremony and doing a reception at Hard Rock; I am thinking a rock and roll theme.  Has anyone dealt with the Hard Rock? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hard Rock? (Newly Engaged...yay me!)

• CONGRATS!!! HAPPY PLANNING
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations! Let the fun begin! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was so excited about the Hard Rock because FI and I always make it a point to visit a Hard Rock in EVERY place we go to that has one. The biggest issue that I had with them was that the person dropped off the face of the earth when it was time for them to take my money, so I took it as a sign and went with Maggianos instead (and bonus! They are about $10/pp cheaper than Hard Rock for what I was looking at and it came wiith more stuff.) PM me your email and I can send you all of the info they sent me if you want.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We were looking into the Hardrock as well! I was talking with Amber and she was fabulous! Her e-mail is: amberzeller@livenation.com - I highly recommend booking through her, I actually felt bad when we decided to book somewhere else because she was so helpful.

The only reason we ended up not using it for our reception is because we wanted to book everything in the same hotel and Mandalay Bay never got back to us! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hard-rock-newly-engagedyay-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:6e01c92f-e9d1-4eac-aed8-a554ba6b3d8cPost:44e673ab-7dea-40a6-8ac1-8a2434bc8e8b">Re: Hard Rock? (Newly Engaged...yay me!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were looking into the Hardrock as well! I was talking with Amber and she was fabulous! Her e-mail is: amberzeller@livenation.com - I highly recommend booking through her, I actually felt bad when we decided to book somewhere else because she was so helpful. The only reason we ended up not using it for our reception is because we wanted to book everything in the same hotel and Mandalay Bay never got back to us! 
    Posted by desimonstre[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>thanks for the contact info! </div>
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm a little late responding to this, but.....

We worked with Amber Zeller from Livenation when we were looking at the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay (which is also a Livenation controlled spot).  We didn't end up booking it due to size issues (our guest list grew) but I have to say, Amber was SUPER helpful.  In addition to being really flexible about stuff (bar options, etc), she took our budget and actually showed us how we could feed X number of guests for that amount (actual examples of the types of food we could serve "cocktail style," etc.)  I found it to be really helpful in figuring out exactly what we would get for our money.  Definitely send her an email.  If Hard Rock doesn't work out, ask her if she has any other recommendations for Livenation venues.  She was great!

Good luck and WELCOME to the Vegas board!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on your engagement!  I am also recently engaged and our first choice is/ was the Hard Rock.  We haven't had the best of luck with them though, I found their prices to be higher than anywhere else on the strip.  The suites are pricey (approx 7k) and they advised us we have to spend a minimum of 5k ($6400 w/ tax & tip) just to have any type of event there. 

If you have any better luck than me, please let me know!  I haven't been able to find much info on here re the Hard Rock either, it dosen't seem to be a very popular choice.

Good luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards