DC

Looking for a budget friendly videographer

I just remembered I still havent booked a videographer!! Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd prefer to just have someone video tape the weddng because my FI can do all the post processing. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a budget friendly videographer

• edited December 2011

I almost booked the below, but then a friend of my FI volunteerted to do it for 100 dollars a a box of snickers... as i am on a TIGHT budget... i took the deal! But she seemed ok! Better then a guest doing it! I found her on Craigslist.
    Good luck!

www.bardpro.blogspot.com
    Experienced wedding event videographer now booking for Winter, Spring and Summer. Prices start at just $225!
    Book before dec. 31, 2009 for a $20 discount!
    Videography and editing services to fit every budget.
    I am affordable AND I do beautiful work.
    I specialize in capturing family moments and I LOVE what I do!
    Perfect for your out-of-town or overseas relatives who can't make it to your event!
    Samples of my work are available for viewing online - just send me an email for the link! Or I will email you video files upon request.
    I have an MFA in filmmaking.

RATES:

Weddings (Videography only, includes transfer to DVD!):
    4 hours: $275
    6 hours: $350
    8 hours: $425

-Just want the raw tapes? $50 off!

Editing to music is also available! Call or email for more information and pricing.
    Example: 5-8 minutes of highlights edited to your favorite music (2 songs), followed by the day's sequence of events broken up into menus, 3 DVD copies

-Multiday ceremonies/Indian wedding - special discount for multiple days.
    -2nd camera special: Add an additional (stationary) camera to your ceremony - NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

Other events:
    4 hours: $225
    6 hours: $300
    8 hours: $425
    (This includes the raw tapes - DVD transfer is $50 additional)
    Mileage is free within 25 miles of DC, $15 additional 25 miles+ outside the D.C./Silver Spring area.

HD packages are also available.

5% of my proceeds go to support Health in Harmony, an innovative non-profit that makes low-cost medical care available while helping protect the rainforests of Indonesian Borneo:
    http://www.healthinharmony.org/

Book today!

202-441-8976
    or email fiddlebard@gmail.com

• edited December 2011
    http://www.makingmemoriesvideography.com out of MD, but she travels. She's doing my wedding/reception in Warrenton, VA. She's got great customer service & responds super quick!

My Planning Bio ** For Sale
    UPDATED 1/5/11

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards