California-Inland Empire

Photo Opp Locations

Ok ladies, I need your help...again!
I was looking at nice places/parks to take our wedding day pictures, & I found a nice park in Chino Hills by our reception location.

However, there are 2 things. 1. There are only about 20 parking spaces for the WHOLE park... so one wedding patyrty on a (hopefully) sunny saturday afternoon looks like a uh-oh... 2. I called to inquire about options on the park and apparently they 'prohibit' professional photography for weddings (business) on public property!?!

So does anyone know of a nice place to take wedding day pictures in/around Chino, CA?

Re: Photo Opp Locations

• edited December 2011
    I did all my pics in Redlands so I am no help, sorry :(

Maybe you could google parks in Chino and see if that turns up anything. Alot of cities have old buildings that make for neat photo ops. You could drive around and check out the library, city hall and other buildings.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Im in the same boat as Amber my e-pics and wedding pics were done in Redlands also
    but she had a great idea :0)
  • desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another Redlands bride to be here
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    Hahahaha Desi! I am a Redlands brat and love it :P
  • MarcellaMunozMarcellaMunoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in HIghland getting married in Corona. It seems a lot ofus live out this way.

I'm no help either, I agree with Amber's idea.
  • edited December 2011

Definately gonig to do that.

I did come up on Prado Park in Chino, looks nice and after calling we would be able to take pics there (with plenty of parking) ...Downside is there is a $10 fee per car... but right now, that sounds better than anythign else I've come up with, and I wouldnt mind paying it if it meant one less headache!...

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ Redlands brat!
    Ladylu-
    are you going down there to take pics on the day of after your ceremony? Im thinking of doing that too, but Im thinking of taking a limo so that everyone is together.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I'm only a partial Redlands brat.  I spend most of day which pretty much equates ot most of my current life in Redlands but live elsewhere...nowhere near Chino.  I'm a desert rat.  :(
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    No, the next day we have our flight for our honeymoon, so I can't do it the next day.

We are thinking carpooling to save on the Limeo, but  I guess this park as an alternative would defeat the purpose...

I'm thinking... I should have gotten married in Redlands!! lol
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know what park you are talking about, my photographer said that if you dont park in the parking lot (since it's so small) and enter through the back, you should have no problem. He's done that before. The only reason they say they prohibit using the park for pictures is that the bridal party takes up all the parking and local residents become upset that there's nowhere to park.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards