New York-Long Island

Carlyle on the Green

Any feedback on this place?  I went to see it and loved the look, just want to make sure the wedding itself delivers on its promise.

Re: Carlyle on the Green

• edited December 2011
    we had my SIL bridal shower there, food/service were both great. such a pretty place. there was a wedding going on the same time and from what we saw the wedding looked just as nice, and so many places for photo's.
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    really great place...attended a friends wedding there about a year ago.
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard nothing but amazing things about this place from family and friends.  I actually just booked my Winter 2012 wedding there.  It is absolutely gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    my sister is getting married there this September.  We've been to weddings there also and its GRAND.  She is even doing an after party.  Pricing is a bit high but I think its totally worth it.  Great presentation and feel of the place.  Wish you luck.  Let us know.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Carlyle Bride - Sue is AMAZING!!! I went to a wedding there years ago. It was great. I'm getting married in a little over 4 months so I'll keep you posted but so far so good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there in January 2012.  It is absolutely Gorgeous and Elyse is a sweetheart.  I have heard amazing things and nothing but great things about the food at this place. My fiance and I went to an early tasting at the food was delicious.... even took home leftovers!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards