August 2012 Weddings

August 25th!

Good Morning August 25th Brides.  We have hit the 100 day mark!  So excited!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: August 25th!

• Woo Hoo Im so excited!!! itsn right around the corner!!
    202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yipee!!!  So excited!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    yay !!!!!!!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • And I even had a wedding dream last night where everything at the reception was going PERFECT!!
  • Yea....and a bit nervous at the same time! ;-)
  • Oh man, I still have so much to do. Need to get the invitations squared away!
  • So Crazy!! I can't believe we will all be in double digits tomorrow!
  • This is just straight up CRAZY!!! How long should I give myself to get the invitiations ready to send out? I have them and the envelopes all stamped...I guess I just need to address them (which I am dreading because of all the etiquette regarding wording). Guess I should get on this...
    126 Invited image
    37 Ready to Rock! image
    9 Party Poopers image
    80 Can't find the mailbox imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    What day are you all sending out your invites, and whats your rsvp date?
  • OMG I'm so excited!! I really need to get FI to get his passport though - I don't think he even has the paperwork!!!

Oh, and our RSVP date is July 23rd, so I'm going to send the invitations out around June 29th.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Our RSVP date is July 16th, I am sending them out June 18th.  We are getting married not where we live so I am giving the postal service a couple days to get them to their destination, so they will hit around the 60 day mark. 

We did my FI's passport a couple weeks back! I can't wait till it is in and I can not stress about that.

Where are all you going on Honeymoons???
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_august-25th?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:a6db588a-2a1d-4018-8d68-0135186c4b5cPost:eebcd3eb-ccdf-4354-80e8-ba02608fc5b5">Re: August 25th!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I'm so excited!! I really need to get FI to get his passport though - I don't think he even has the paperwork!!! Oh, and our RSVP date is July 23rd, so I'm going to send the invitations out around June 29th.
    Posted by spazticrexe[/QUOTE]

This is so funny because I just printed out the passport paperwork THIS morning at work for fiance, I told him he had to do it this week or next. There is time though. I just want to get one more thing out of the way and one more check sent out!
  • i2012doi2012do member
    We are going to SEcrets Maroma Beach for our HM int he Riveria Maya
  • We're going to Paris and Berlin for our HM... I'm sooooo excited!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Our response date is August 4 and we're sending invitations first week of July.

100 days... how crazy is that?
  • Yay!  so much to do and so little time to do it all :/
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards