Ohio-Toledo

ceremony sites in Toledo, Ohio

I am trying to help my future daughter-in-law locate a ceremony site in the toledo, Ohio area that won't break out wedding budget.  The ceremony will be for less that fifty guests with a larger reception after.  any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: ceremony sites in Toledo, Ohio

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    So, not everyone is invited to the ceremony?  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011

The Wolcott House in Maumee has a small church/chapel, but I don't know about the cost.  The metroparks have a variety of buildings available.  Ours is at the Manor House at Wildwood (which I think is a bit pricey for what you get) but there are some nice buildings (actual buildings not shelters) at the other parks that may be suitable depending on where you want the ceremony in Toledo.

Our ceremony site only holds 90 so we too will have some only invited to reception.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Did you want them to be at the same place? You can do both at Maumee Bay and The Toledo Botanical Gardens.
  • edited December 2011
    Prout Chapel at BGSU.  Here is some info:

http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/sa/union/page10499.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting mariied at olander park in sylvania; its only 550 and you can have your wedding and reception there holds 150. the ceremony is outside on a deck that overloooks a lake and then the recpetion is inside
  • edited December 2011
    The Courtyard at the Navy is $500 and you can get married there on the tented patio for no extra cost.  The reception room is a very good size and could hold 250 ppl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards