Connecticut

watching say yes to the dress...

had to share... watching say yes to the dress....I'm totally in LOVE with my own dress so much.... BUT i do miss dress shopping when i watch this
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: watching say yes to the dress...

• edited December 2011
    I never went dress shopping...I saw my dress online, tried it on and bought it.  I never tried on anything else.  I think my mom was disappointed that she didn't get to do that whole spiel, but god knows I could have cared less haha. 
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ME TOO!!!  Love this show!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I miss dress shopping too! Let's go together for fun! haha :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm TOTALLY addicted to that show too!!! It kind of makes me wish that I got to have that type of experience.  I did do the bridal shop thing, but I didn't do much of it (and didn't buy my dress there either).
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a kleinfeld bride...had my fitting last week :)  It was pretty funny to go there last week because before I had purchased my dress I had never seen the show,  and of course after I got my dress I became obsessed!!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Samantha, you've got less than 2 months to go!  Are you totally psyched?!  What does your dress look like?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so excited. I love my gown. LOVE IT!! The picture is from when I tried on the gown the first time.  It is antique ivory, but I purchased ivory.  There is also a flower where all the rouching (sp?) meets!! I am desperately mailbox stalking and registry stalking.  What fun!!  You are not too far away either, hope things are just as exciting Laughing

• edited December 2011
    I love your dress!!!  My dress is ecru, so it has a lot of color... it has some ruching too.  Yea, we're getting close.  It's exciting.  I'm trying not to look at my registry too much because I want to be surprised.  I went on there the other day to update something and was surprised to see that stuff has been purchased!  I also got my first RSVP in the mail today! lol.  I think I'm going to be obsessed with the mailbox for the next month. :-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The mailbox stalking is pretty fun... We have a little basket where FI has to put the RSVP so I can track them. I usually get home from work and see them in the basket and always get excited!! I tried to stop looking at the registries...but i've failed :)
  • CrystalJPCrystalJP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Say Yes to the dress used to semi-depress me before I actually got my dress. I knew I didn't have anywhere NEAR the same spending limit as the girls on that show, but I ended up finding a dress NO PROBLEM!

After watching that show, I was so nervous, I brought a bottle of champagne with me to the dress shop, just in case! lol...but as soon as I tried on a few dresses I realized I didn't need to booze it up..hahaha. Honestly, my dress looks no different than a dress that costs $5,000 and I got it for less than $1000! yay :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards