Nevada-Las Vegas

Silly Question

I watch all these wedding shows about people I don't even know and I can't help but tear up when the bride enters and the groom sees her. I am crying for complete strangers! I wonder if I am going to look like a blubbering baby at my own wedding. So, did you cry when you got married??? Did your hubby?

Re: Silly Question

• edited December 2011
    I cried at like every wedding show. I did not cry during my ceremony at all. I was surprised as well as my entire family. Everyone thought I'd be a ball of emotions, but I held it together.
  • edited December 2011
    I cry at every damn wedding show...some of the home improvement shows and anything else that is even slightly aimed at making you cry...hahaha

At my first wedding ...I did not cry...but my groom did! We divorced about 2 years later ...but remained friends...we were just too young...

Now second time around...I bet I will...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cry at weddings, wedding shows and like Punk Rock Princess, everything that is aimed at making one cry.  I think I'm going to cry at my wedding,
  • Sloane99Sloane99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bet I cry - I cry at commercials though, so perhaps I'm not the best person to ask.
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_silly-question-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e90e48c0-7bff-4ff2-a135-782d92105a17Post:a6036354-16a8-40ad-b6e5-e8e4b02aae80">Re: Silly Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bet I cry -<strong> I cry at commercials though</strong>, so perhaps I'm not the best person to ask.
    Posted by Sloane99[/QUOTE]

Me too!

I cried on the elevator and the walk to the ceremony, but managed to hold it together for the actual ceremony. I was shocked, but I think that letting it out right before the ceremony helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't cry, I think I was so entranced into the ceremony. Chris cried, hard, when I started walking down the aisle. He had huge tears on the inside of his glasses...I laughed lol.
  • ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't usually cry, but I do at wedding shows now too!  I fully anticipate bawling like a ninny at our wedding.  I really hope that my dad dressing like Elvis will make me laugh and not cry though! 
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, I cry at all those shows too, and weddings, and some commercials... I'm also afraid that I'll be a blubbering baby at my wedding...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not generally a cry out of happiness type of person, so I imagine I won't.  I could see my FI getting a little choked up perhaps though...
  • 11Vegas711Vegas7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I cry at wedding shows, too.  I did not cry at my first wedding...not sure why.  My ex-husband was not at all emotional and did not cry....This time I am guessing Jeff may cry---he is almost as emotional as I am :)  And I don't know if I will or not....I guess time will tell! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe I'll be too nervous to cry in front of others! :) I don't want my pictures to look like I was crying!
  • MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was fine until Richard started his vows. He was emotional, his voice cracked and he started blinking away tears, I said to myself "no no don't cry, don't cry!" and fortunately I didn't.
  • edited December 2011
    Im usually a blubbery mess at weddings, and just like you girls would cry when I watch all these wedding shows....especially right before the wedding. But I actually held it together really well. Everyone was suprised! I was the one calming my dad's nerves right before we walked down the isle. LOL! Then I turned to look at my sister/bridesmaid and she was crying..it made me tear up just a lil bit, but I was super happy and just couldn't stop smiling :D
    p.s the champagne helps too :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards