June 2012 Weddings

Oh, hello The June Ladies.

I feel bad that I have been neglecting the June board and now that I'm starting to have all of the "oh sh!t, my wedding is in 4 months and I am freaking out" events, I have come slinking back.

So, uh, what have I missed?
Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot

Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies.

• *Waves* Hows your planning going?

We have a fb page now that I think gets more use than the board since TK has so many glitches. If you want I can PM you the link!

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ditto the FB page. TK IT dept is seriously sucking lately.
  • I was wondering when you were going to get your butt over here.
  • So I'm going to assume this is a random chit-chat thread. Y'all remember when I got to lead a flash mob in my office? Well the video is finally out but I don't know if I can share it. It's hilarious though.
  • Hey there, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you haven't missed much at all. :)

Midge if you find out you can share it I would love to see it!
  • Welcome back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Welcome back!  How is your planning going?  I was actually just thinking the other day about you and was going to PM you about how things were going.

Beyond random chit chat no, you haven't missed much.
  • Diamond, yes please!
  • Oh man Midge, please share if you can! :)
  • Ha!  I've been thinking about you too, I'm actually giving a presentation in a grad class in about 45 minutes on perceptions of families headed by same-sex parents, but it delves very deeply into perceptions of gay marriage as well. 

I think we're all in the wedding emergency planning mode right now...
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_oh-hello-the-june-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8eb4c72-cea4-42a5-8d69-693c6228cd14Post:28e38a42-840f-4625-9509-3368cdf5b8ed">Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha!  I've been thinking about you too, I'm actually giving a presentation in a grad class in about 45 minutes on perceptions of families headed by same-sex parents, but it delves very deeply into perceptions of gay marriage as well.  I think we're all in the <strong>wedding emergency planning mode right now...</strong>
    Posted by DrPB2b13[/QUOTE]
    Oh yes. Not fun on top of school haha
  • welcome back!! how are things going with the planning? what's next on the to-do list?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!! *waves* I was wondering where you went! Definitely join our Facebook group! We've been much more active over there since posts don't get lost like they do over here. Any updates or things left to do on your end? What are you and your FI wearing? I want pics! P.S. Did you see Jose Villa and his husband's wedding pictures? They're amazing!!
  • Hey!! You definitely haven't missed anything, and ditto FB page. I am definitely feeling "oh sh!t" moments! Haha. Welcome back!
  • So, we're mostly done with planning.  We went up to the venue this past weekend and finalized menu and winelist.  Everyone is hired, invitations are supposed to get here this week, website is done, registry is done (we both hate shopping, so it was tough,) we picked up the rings last month (that shopping wasn't too bad.)  All that's left is finishing up all the DIY decor stuff, getting my kilt back from the tailor (Daddy got fat,) and deciding if I really want to make another 50 jars of jam for favors.  And my DoC told me yesterday that I totally don't have to make a box for cards.  Woot.
  • Welcome Back!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What tartan is your kilt? That's awesome that y'all have so much done!! I've officially gave FI all the stuff I no longer care about and if it doesn't get done, oh well. (this includes our cake).
  • you've been busy! glad its all coming together.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_oh-hello-the-june-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8eb4c72-cea4-42a5-8d69-693c6228cd14Post:9f9cd28f-b622-40f9-aff4-eee4463890e5">Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]*Waves* Hows your planning going? We have a fb page now that I think gets more use than the board since TK has so many glitches. If you want I can PM you the link!
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

Will you send me the FB page? I missed that somehow!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_oh-hello-the-june-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8eb4c72-cea4-42a5-8d69-693c6228cd14Post:24e25be8-2266-4781-88ec-8baeb493d65d">Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, we're mostly done with planning.  We went up to the venue this past weekend and finalized menu and winelist.  Everyone is hired, invitations are supposed to get here this week, website is done, registry is done (we both hate shopping, so it was tough,) we picked up the rings last month (that shopping wasn't too bad.)  All that's left is finishing up all the DIY decor stuff, getting my kilt back from the tailor (<strong>Daddy got fat,)</strong> and deciding if I really want to make another 50 jars of jam for favors.  And my DoC told me yesterday that I totally don't have to make a box for cards.  Woot.
    Posted by chrmun[/QUOTE]

<div>lol, good to have you back!</div>
  • welcoime back :) as i frequent the e-board i see you a lot but it was not the same here without you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_oh-hello-the-june-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b8eb4c72-cea4-42a5-8d69-693c6228cd14Post:56f3048f-06eb-4185-aa9b-074177572de6">Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh, hello The June Ladies. : Will you send me the FB page? I missed that somehow!
    Posted by bchbride062012[/QUOTE]

Same here. I think it was established before I joined the board but I think I spend more time on FB than TK....especially since my boss requests that I try to post daily updates on our business's page so I have facebook pulled up all day at work.
  • Welcome back! Sounds like you have most of your stuff done. What else do you have left?
  • Hello!

how do I join the FB page too?
  • Hello and welcome back!
    It sounds like you have almost got everything done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards