New York-Hudson Valley

Photo Lounge

Anyone know a company in the Poughkeepsie area that does a photo lounge? It's similar to a photobooth just larger.

Re: Photo Lounge

• I used The Photo Booth Lounge out of CT for my wedding. They were AMAZING and their set up was beautiful! Everyone had a blast! They travel, so just because they are out of CT doesnt meant they wont travel to your venue. I got married in NJ and they came to me. They were great!!
  • cms213cms213 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Are you talking about photoboothlounge.com? Were they reasonably priced? Did you get a copy of all the pictures taken?
  • Their website is www.thephotoboothlounge.com. I got a scrapbook with all of the pictures that everyone took throughout the night, they came supplied with gold and silver pens and each guest was able to write something by their pictures. They came highly recommended to me from several different people, so I didn't really shop around for pricing-so I have nothing to compare them to. I thought they were reasonable for everything they gave me. I had a small flat screen tv outside of the photo booth so you can see all of the pictures that were taken throughout the night, each person in the picture got a copy of the photo strip, it was a large white lounge that can hold up to 20 people...and we crammed people in there to take some fun shots! We had a design with our names and date on the bottom of the photo strip, I brought in my own props. They do have different packages so you are able to customize what you want and he creates a price based from what you are getting. I would definitely contact them! They are super professional and were a HUGE hit at my wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards