Florida-North Florida

destination wedding bags and favors for out of town guests

Hi all...
ALL of my guest are coming from out of town and would like to have a  small bag with thank you treats inside.  Any suggestions?
I would like a few types of snacks (that won't melt), maybe travel size sunscreen, etc....
Can anyone tell me what you guys plan on using or have used?

also, any places you got the bags?  I like the palm leaf gift bags but open to any suggestions.
TIA,
Melissa

Re: destination wedding bags and favors for out of town guests

• edited December 2011
    We used "boat" type canvas bags. Inside we had bottled water, a beach  ball, mints, a bag of pretzels, a refillable sports/water bottle, a package of hand wipes (we got lots of raves on these), a small notepad with pen, a map and directions to all the event locations, and a water bomb/ball. On the outside I tied a welcome/thank you postcard made for free on Vistaprint.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much!
  • edited December 2011
    I just ordered bags from Oriental Trading that were personalized and very very cheap.  We're putting a "Welcome to Gainesville" guide in it along with water bottles and some snacks.  I think we'll get the water and snacks from Sam's.
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check my bio for OOT bags. I got a list of local products and then added in some practical ones as well. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards