Hawaii
Options

Officant on video?

Hi again! I've been searching the board for an officiant on Oahu and found a few that many of you girls have used. Does anyone have videos of their ceremonies they could share with me? I see that many of used Kahu Bruce, Kahu Taylor, and Rev. Inoe. I'd like to see how they "perform" and to kind of get a feeling of them.

Or, if any of you girls could recommend your officiant other than those 3, that would be great too!

Thanks!

Re: Officant on video?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    piping in - kahu bruce is SO SO SO SO SO amazing. he was absolutely wonderful and made our day that much better. if it could even get better!

:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS - i have a DVD of our whole ceremony that i just received. i'll see if DH knows how i can upload a clip to somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://vimeo.com/2065728

I found this online after I was contemplating Alice Inoue.  She tailors her ceremonies to you so it's not always the same and she's open to incorporating the lei ceremony, sand ceremony and what not :) hope this helps. in the clip go to around 6:30
    Todd & Cari
    7.23.2011~Hale Koa Hotel
  • Options
    dianab0237dianab0237 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! That helps a lot! please do send the video when your DH gets it uploaded. I just recieved an email from Kahu SIlva's wife and it looks like Kahu Silva and Kahu Bruce are exactly what we're looking for.
  • Options
    mocha beansmocha beans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll vouch for Kahu Bruce too, everyone loved loved loved his ceremony.  He's very warm and friendly, and you feel like you've known him for years, even if it's the first meeting a few days before the wedding.

We have a video up that we streamed to our family back home.  streamitliveonline.com, username katieandscott, password wedding.  You can watch the whole ceremony.

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards