Colorado-Denver

Cakes/cupcakes

We have everything set but a baker. I am looking for any recommedations for a bakery. We are getting married at the Cherry Creek Yacht club and live in Parker. We want to do one small cake and the rest cupcakes. Does anyone have any good bakeries they can recommend?

Re: Cakes/cupcakes

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Parker too. You should definitely try Nomelie's cupcakes. They are on Mainstreet downtown Parker. Yummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally Baked Chef. Val. She is AWESOME. 303-429-5677. She did my wedding cake, she also does cup cakes. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Gigi's cupcakes are PHENOMINAL! They have an office in Littleton, but they also have one off of speer and 13th I think or somewhere right around there (lose to cherry creek anyway). They are reasonably priced and super flexible. They will do whatever color frosting, fondont toppers etc. for really inexpensive. Thats who we are going with : ) Best of luck!
  • edited December 2011
    As someone who has eaten at a number of cupcake shops in Denver.... and surrounding metro area... I have to say by far the best are Big Fat Cupcake in Cherry Creek. They make smaller cupcakes too. 

They are one of the few who make an amazing strawberry cupcake. 

Check them out... they are near a great NY style deli Zladys or something like that.

Good luck.
  • I've been doing tasting for this exact thing and Lovely Confections is AMAZEBALLS.
  • If you haven't already hired one, Manna From Heaven Gourmet Food Truck has FANTASTIC cake pops! They're a fresh, new way of serving up wedding cakes in bite-sized pops! They've provided cake pops at several events, and they were a huge hit at my cousin's wedding. They can pretty much make them in different shapes and sizes, and prices do vary... Oh, and they do offer chocolate-dipped fortune cookies as well if you want to add a unique, delicious touch to your party favors! :) Good luck.
     << Cake BALLS (their Christmas edition)

<< Cake POPS

<< Cake POPS
  • Lovely Confections!

Beware of Big Fat Cupcake. She states she's donating to breast cancer research and has pocketed the funds (not to mention her cupcakes pretty much suck)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards