New York-Long Island
Options

Jericho Terrace

Does anyone have any recommendations for Jericho Terrace for their Oak Room??

Re: Jericho Terrace

• Options
    I believe its their smallest room. It is very nice though. Depends how many people you expect to have. My reception's at jericho terrace and my room is the skylight room. I believe it holds 180 people so the oak room holds less
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_jericho-terrace-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:3948ba9f-add8-4669-84ec-80c324b994a3Post:886f064c-5d2b-44c2-bec9-5f5605aafd3b">Re:Jericho Terrace</a>:
    [QUOTE]I believe its their smallest room. It is very nice though. Depends how many people you expect to have. My reception's at jericho terrace and my room is the skylight room. I believe it holds 180 people so the oak room holds less
    Posted by larancio[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!
  • Options
    We are having our wedding in March at Jericho in the Penthouse Room which is fairly large but amazing! They are currently in the process of redoing one of the rooms....I think it may be the Oak room. It will be ready in March.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards