Florida-South Florida

key west

Hi everyone, Robin and I are getting married in Key West in March. Neither of us have ever been there and we live in Boston. We have the beach part, officiant, and dinner nailed down but now need some help finding a nail place. Ideally we would like a place where both of us and the other ladies invited can go and get our nails done all together (maybe with some mimosa's). We are just having a hard time looking at websites and having any idea of size of the salons. any help would be amazing! thanks, Liz

Re: key west

• bravesgirl108bravesgirl108 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help. We got engaged in the keys but I don't know of any nail places down there. Our wedding is in west palm. Sorry!!! Good luck and best wishes! I'm sure some of these ladies will have some insight for you. They are amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 219 Invited imageimage 178 Are coming to party! image 22 Are missing out! image 19 are raising my blood pressure!!
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe try one of the spas in the bigger hotels?  Because I don't know if a normal nail salon will have the ingriedients for mimosas, whereas the hotel will likely have a bar or restaurant you can order from
  • JaciS24JaciS24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the brides have been posting about Marie-Pierre Sander www.keywestbridalhair.com.. not sure about the costs, but worth a try!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards