Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Poll: how much did you pay..

Re: Poll: how much did you pay..

• edited December 2011
    I printed my own using a kit from Michaels, so I ended up paying about .50 cents each.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • edited December 2011
    I voted between 1-2 bucks but I'm DIY-ing mine and so far they're under a dollar a piece.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    $1 each online.
  • emmy82087emmy82087 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine on invitationsbydawn.com and the whole thing for 100 invitations, responses, extra envelopes, and thank you cards was $230.  I got free shipping and 15% off my total. I refused to pay more than $2 per invitation, not including the responses & all that other stuff.
    Mrs. Emily Wolcott June 11, 2011 :)
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI designed ours so we just had to get them printed. They ended up being around $120 for 200 invites and envelopes.

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I voted $3 per invite.  That does include the response cards and envelopes printed, hotel block card, reception card, invitation and outer envelopes.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was a little over $3 per invite and included invitations, inner and outer envelopes, reception cards, response cards and envelopes, thank-you cards and envelopes, and addressing on all the envelopes.
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I voted between $1-2.  I ordered invitations from www.theamericanwedding.com.
  • LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I splurged a little on invites b/c I wanted pocketfolds and am not crafty at all and didn't want to risk DIYing them.  I spent $4.10 per invite for everything including metallic pocket, matting, 3 inserts and return address printing. 

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think mine came out to just under $2 each and that included the invite, response card and envelopes.  I DIYed a "details" card with directions.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I DIYED mine... They came to $2.97 WITH postage... WITHOUT postage it was $1.92...
  • edited December 2011
    $2.64 (included all materiels, printing and shipping, NOT including postage)

Paid etsy designer to design, ordered printing on VistaPrint, cut to standard size at Kinkos, Envelopes and belly bands from Cards and Pockets, enclosure sticker printed via Vista Print.
    220 Invited image
    149 Are celebrating! image
    59 Can't make it. image
    12 Can't find the mailbox! image May 4 RSVP deadline! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on the higher end of the spectrum. I am not crafty at all - as in folding/cutting paper is outside my skillset - so I wanted to get everything done/assembled/etc. I also have an obsession with pocketfolds and those increased my price quite a bit.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards