Illinois

Barns?

Does anyone know of any barns that allow receptions? 

Re: Barns?

• edited December 2011
    What part of IL are you looking for? I know of one in Northern Illinois. It's the Byron Colby barn in Grayslake. I think it fits 150. It's really pretty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • ashleeg84ashleeg84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for an old rustic barn or a barn done up for receptions?  Buena Vista Farms in Chapin, IL Has a barn specificially for wedding receptions.  Very beautiful site for Photos as well.

http://buenavistafarms.net/
  • Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! My husband and I got married in Galena and from Iowa. You should most def check out Oak Hlls in Galena, IL!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! They do ceremonies & receptions at their location. Other vendors I used in Galena were:

I Do Bridal: Bridal Gown, Tuxes, & Bridesmaids (the wedding party didn't have to travel for measurements they called or faxed! Than they sent them to us, of course we paid shipping fee! :)

I Do Planning: She is Awesome and affordable!

One Eleven Main Restaurant; Rehearsal Dinner (They do local cuisine! So Yummy and beautiful. Our guests had a great time here and everyone gave us compliments about the Local food)

Splinters Flowers!
    Lunchbox Bakery!
  • Walters4hawksWalters4hawks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    P.S. I didn't have any problems with any of the venues/vendors!! Our hats off to them!!
  • CathyBerardiCathyBerardi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or the Vehe Barn in Deer Park.  Its a lovely space with pretty grounds.
  • edited December 2011
    I Second Byron Colby Barn. I'm getting married there in September. They are affordable and let you bring in any ourside vendors including BYOB! Nice money savings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards