Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning!

Re: Good Morning!

• FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer- Totally Organized Chaos. That actually describes it perfectly. Thank goodness for the booze or I'd have been annoyed. We went to the earlier one, but didn't get to the cake until about 3ish. What kind did you get?? I really loved the chocolate and hazelnut, and the vanilla pound cake was good, I was just really worried b/c the cake was nothing like you gals had said - and I certainly trust your judgement. Not having to go elsewhere for the cake would be wonderful.

Maybe I'll email Dana, and see if I can get a cake tasting that is fresh...
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome, LadyJ!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe that's what I need, a little mini-vacay after the weekend! I'll work on getting some pics...
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    yay LadyJ! We will have another city lady on the boards!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lady J, i desire pictures.  Even if you have to steal them from the Trend website. 
    Pronto.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    By the way, I just (finally) saw the pajama jeans commercial this weekend.  I want to smack any of you who were joking about getting them.  As if spandex/leggings/jeggings weren't bad enough... now people need faux jeans???  And I love how they promote it as the alternative to buying a bigger size pair of jeans or losing weight to fit into the ones you own.  God bless America.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!

I went to the gym yesterday and now I am so sore.

We're going to see the final band tonight and then making our decision.

I didn't really do anything this weekend. Good for my wallet, not for my laziness.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:55cbd386-2284-40f3-a3f5-660b9e7d17bdPost:d6b02e8f-c1c1-4c58-acbe-ccba0e301958">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]By the way, I just (finally) saw the pajama jeans commercial this weekend.  I want to smack any of you who were joking about getting them.  As if spandex/leggings/jeggings weren't bad enough... now people need faux jeans???  And I love how they promote it as the alternative to buying a bigger size pair of jeans or losing weight to fit into the ones you own.  God bless America.
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE]

Haha FI pointed out a girl wearing them, i forget where we were at the time.  I'm like OH GEEZ, REALLY?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    But MH, they look so comfortable!!  ;)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    MH - hahaha DH saw it a couple weeks ago and said would you like some pajama jeans?!

Beagle - which bands have/are you looking at?
  • edited December 2011

Nicole- SIL had City Rhythm and they were AWESOME, but way out of our price range.  We also looked at Jump City Jazz Orchestra, but they were as expensive as City Rhythm. 

It's down to Monday Blues out of Pennington, and Groove Place out of Havertown.   We're giong to see Monday Blues tonight- I'm a little worried because I can't find any reviews online, but Groove Place is on Wedding Wire and highly rated. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe I'm bias because I'm completely comfortable going out in public in sweatpants so I don't see the reason for pajama jeans. 
  • edited December 2011
    >>Maybe I'm bias because I'm completely comfortable going out in public in sweatpants so I don't see the reason for pajama jeans. <<

When I was younger I used to think jeans were only for the weekends, Friday and Saturday. I still rarely wear them during the week. After my work pants come off I am in sweats.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    good morning! I had a nice weekend. We went out to eat on Friday and hung out with my brother and went bowling on Sat. Sunday I got the whole house cleaned and the laundry's done :) yay!

This morning was a little hectic. I had my dog over because my parents are on vaca and he's deathly afraid of DH's dog. My dog occasionally has seizures so I've never had him over before but I didn't want him to stay at my parents house by himself. So this morning I had to make sure DH's dog was in a room downstairs so that my dog wouldn't see him when I took my dog out. I had to go and make rice and chicken for DH's dog caues he's sick. I was running around like a nut trying to get ready for work and take care of two dogs. I felt like a mom with kids except they're dogs.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:55cbd386-2284-40f3-a3f5-660b9e7d17bdPost:ffeec7a7-1231-469e-b278-c73ebed903cc">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>Maybe I'm bias because I'm completely comfortable going out in public in sweatpants so I don't see the reason for pajama jeans. << When I was younger I used to think jeans were only for the weekends, Friday and Saturday. I<strong> still rarely wear them during the week. After my work pants come off I am in sweats.
    </strong>Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

This just made me think of the scene (I forget what movie it is) where the wife always gets home from work ond puts on her sweat pants after work and if the husband doesn't get home before the seats are on, he knows he isn't gettin any. DH referenced this recently and it made me laugh... anyone??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:55cbd386-2284-40f3-a3f5-660b9e7d17bdPost:0c10478c-d25e-40bd-bdd6-db44199ce12a">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : This just made me think of the scene (I forget what movie it is) where the wife always gets home from work ond puts on her sweat pants after work and if the husband doesn't get home before the seats are on, he knows he isn't gettin any. DH referenced this recently and it made me laugh... anyone??
    Posted by Madam A[/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you're talking about, but I cannot for the life of me remember what movie/where this is from!!!!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahaha I love that - the sweatpants thing. DH jokes with me about that if he comes home and I have sweatpants on

I think it's from that movie Extract-- with Mila Kunis and Jason Bateman
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:55cbd386-2284-40f3-a3f5-660b9e7d17bdPost:409d2d70-ae78-4969-9f3f-739623148319">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaha I love that - the sweatpants thing. DH jokes with me about that if he comes home and I have sweatpants on I think it's from that movie Extract-- with Mila Kunis and Jason Bateman
    Posted by Jesster153[/QUOTE]

YES!! Thank you :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That is not the case with me ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I put on sweats as soon as I come home too. :) 

What is that movie called?!!
  • edited December 2011

Morning!  (I know... it's barely morning... but I will be in OMGWORKISDRIVINGMECRAZY mode until Friday)

I'm jealous of everyone's exciting weekend. I did mostly nothing.  Friday... I didn't get out of work until almost 8:00... then I went home and watched hours of cop shows on demand. 

Saturday... I drove to Pottstown to see one of my BMs and my diva FG.  She told me that she wants a brown FG dress with a purple sash and red flowers all over it.  And she doesn't want white flowers, she wants purple flowers.  She also wants to wear white sparkly shoes, and she doesn't want ANYONE to do her hair.  I think I should change her name from Diva to Flower Girlzilla.  hahaha.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off today. Super busy and Septa screwed me again this morning and I got into work over an hour late. Ugh.

Hopefully I'll be around later this afternoon! Hope you all have a lovely day Laughing
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I worked on Friday night so it's pretty uneventful... as it was SO SLOW it was painful!

Saturday I slept in until 10, ran a few errands, heading to a Japanese restaurant with my DH, BIL, Nephew and MIL. It was delicious!! After dinner, we met up with our friends who were out to dinner then headed out to the bar. However, I believe I am officially old... drinking Saturday night made me feel "off" until about 8-9pm LAST NIGHT!!

My friend who we set up with my DH friend, HIT IT OFF :) Group date was a success to break the ice! Solo date is scheduled...

Sunday- DH and I went out to breakfast with my parents, then heading to TD Bank to switch his bank account to them. By the way, if you have TD and did not see my rant on FB... As of March 9th, you can only withdrawal money from a TD atm machine or you will be CHARGED $2!!! I want Commerce back :(

After the bank mess, we went to American Signature Furniture and two other furniture stores looking for a bedroom set! We found a great one. It's an 7piece Ashley Furniture set in Cherry. I cannot wait until it's arrives. Last night we headed to my IL for Sunday dinner... then PACKED!! I hate packing. Our packing is just a mess of boxes, even though I am trying to stay organized....I just want FRIDAY TO GET HERE NOW!!!
  • edited December 2011
    HWH--I'm so excited for you!!!  Also jealous of your new bedroom set.  Our house is still a mishmash of furniture.  We're slowly upgrading things... very slowly...
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'm kinda jealous of your new furniture- our furniture is all handmedowns except for my bed. But nothing matches. Bed- black. Swirly iron. The rest of the furniture? Brown. Wood. So doesn't match.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Smile1114Smile1114 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-200?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:55cbd386-2284-40f3-a3f5-660b9e7d17bdPost:ffeec7a7-1231-469e-b278-c73ebed903cc">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>Maybe I'm bias because I'm completely comfortable going out in public in sweatpants so I don't see the reason for pajama jeans. << When I was younger I used to think jeans were only for the weekends, Friday and Saturday. I still rarely wear them during the week. After my work pants come off I am in sweats.
    Posted by nicole8586[/QUOTE]

This!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • edited December 2011
    paprika/recoving actor: Ours is the exact same one... Our bed, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers are one set (my DH's great grandmothers) and then I have my chest of drawers, and nightstand (Ikea)... Lets just say it's look VERY CLASSY! Ha Ha...

We agreed that we would use some of our wedding money to replace one room of furniture completely. Our sofa/love seat are in fine condition for now... so we figured lets do the bedroom first as we really only need that furniture... Though while out yesterday we both fell in love with a sofa/loveseat so our tax return MAY be buying us that.. Ha... I did just purchase a dining room table at JCP the other day... they were having a great furniture sale. But it wasnt expensive...
    edited December 2011
    Happy - we were bed shopping this weekend too.  But we're waiting until closer to move in.  We DEPESPARELY need a bigger bed.  I maybe 5'1, but FI is 6'1 and takes his half out of the middle.  We are trying to match it with the Ikea furniture I already have... i heart ikea but I'm a little wary of getting a bed through them.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Mana- that's where my bed is from. I've had it for 5 years, and I love it. Puffy heart with glitter love it. It's sturdy, easy to put together & take apart, (I've moved 5 times since I've had it... It'll be 7 times before it's all done and over with) and it's pretty. :) I'd take pictures, but i'm embarrassed of the hot mess that my bedroom is. (the basement... while my dad is remodelling the house) and of course it's not on the website anymore. The Hemnes set is gorgeous though, and if we were in the market, that would be my new one...
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - my whole bedroom set is hemnes, black/brown.  Night stands, 2 dressers, wardrobe... and I like the bed too.  Mmmm so it holds up? Good to know... it was still in the running but I needed personal input on it.  Never thought to ask on here.  A girl at work has it in white, but she doesn't have a big boy sleeping it.  I think we're going to get a non-ikea mattress, I just want to make sure the bed will hold up.
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards