Wedding Etiquette Forum

Good Morning! It's Tuesday!

Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!

• Mr Perfect does stubble really well, Mandy
  • I don't mind it when H doesn't shave for a couple of days (he grows out a small scruffy goatee that makes him look older), but after about a week it drives me crazy.  It just looks so unkempt, and it itches when I kiss him.

My cousin is getting married in August and her FI is trying to decide if he should shave his short goatee off for the wedding or leave it.  I told him to do the full Todd Helton.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Stacks & Lynda - good luck to both of your H's! Exciting times.

And Stacks, I will have to check that news story out about the former Buckeye. Why do some of them have to be so stupid?
  • oh MY GOD. live from facebook I give you the status update that just gave me the creeps: "big day today! hoping to find out what our lil one is hiding between those tiny legs! :D"

just say you are finding out the sex of your stupid freaking baby please. oh god.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:a5e6a88c-da62-4261-aecd-6c06f5705abf">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday! : I dreamed the baby was a wonton.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

Say what now?  You want to eat your baby?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Waiting to meet the baby broccoli on 5/5/2013!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:3c1256cf-0316-4d07-ae41-9585872bce54">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh MY GOD. live from facebook I give you the status update that just gave me the creeps: <strong>"big day today! hoping to find out what our lil one is hiding between those tiny legs! :D" </strong>just say you are finding out the sex of your stupid freaking baby please. oh god.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

Creepy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:59f0a27a-ec88-48e1-a702-3136c760efd1">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Mr Perfect does stubble really well, Mandy
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

thanks manda!  man, i wish we could hang out with you and adam again.  like i mean, whenever the foff we want without having to book flights or something.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • mandy. I seriously miss you. and that's the truth.

doc, I don't want to eat the baby, but DO crave wonton soup now.

• FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2011
    Baby wonton.

adamar-- How freaking exciting is that!  4 flippin' days!

TR!

Stackalicious-- Praying for T!!!!!!!!111!!!!one

ETA:  J's been growing his beard for about a month an a half now.  He cleans it all up of course.  But...
    ♥.

Yeah, I have three hearts in one post. 
    Tongue out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches

• So I run to CVS and buy him a wet/dry shaver thingy......run it to his job.  The stupid thing doesn't even have a tiny charge in it, so he has to charge the thing up.  EXCEPT just as he got back to his desk from getting the shaver from my car there was a message that the guy was already there.

So if I'd just gotten a razor like he asked instead of trying to be all - "this will work awesome and so much better since he never uses razors anyhow"  then he'd be going into his meeting with a shave.  However, he's going in unshaven.  LOL. 

Oh well.  We tried.  :)  What can ya do?

• :: STREAKS ::
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Panda is going to have an edible baby.  That's awesome.
  • Good morning everyone!  It is a beautiful sunny day.  I am so happy to not be at work.  Mr Beefy is going to hydrotherapy at 1, and at some point I'm booking our flights and those are my big plans for the day.  
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:3e95afa6-9409-43e4-935c-c6ae642b11af">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Panda is going to have an edible baby.  That's awesome.
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

So baby panda can regenerate limbs after they get eaten?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • :snaps pictures of fish:

• How nervous areyou stacks?
  • Mister stacks, mister stacks, mister stacks!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fezz <3 (I'm tiny heart challenged so you get a less than three)

Stacks - oh well, maybe it will make him look charming, relaxed and easy going :)
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • I could poop right now I'm so nervous. 

Especially because the decision has just gotten extra hard b/c he got a new manager who is so pissed Mr Stack hasn't been promoted in Columbus yet and is kind of trying to tell him he doesn't have to move that he'll take care of him.  But it's like - we've heard all that before - you know? 

I'm pretty nervous.  If the money part is right then when we move I'll be becoming a SAHM.  At least til J goes to school.  So there is SOOOOO much to consider right now that goes beyond the offer. 
  • TR- I believe we're going to be seeing each other in less than 50 days hopefully.  Laughing

• fezz got laid last night.  i can tell.

mandapanda!  i have a great recipe for wontons!  and they're easy.  and delicious.  you could you know.  BLOG it.  and yes, i seriously miss you.  and your accents.  god the accents were amazing. 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Morning everyone!

Soo I don't have class today :: happy shuffle :: but I have a dentist appointment at 2:30 and I teach at 4. I. HATE. The dentist. Urghhhhhh I tried to get out of it but I couldn't. 

Oh well, I officially only have 3 days left of school (HOLY HELL) and less than 2 months to the wedding. Woooooooooot!

Good luck Mr. Stacks!!

• I hate the nervous poops.

• I am pulling for you stacks. Sending a shiiiiiit ton of good vibes in your direction.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:8e46d45c-d66f-4505-aa36-ef9d1dbcb367">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]fezz got laid last night.  i can tell.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]
    DED

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:bec81ba7-bbda-4992-bc89-4aeffab61fe8">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am pulling for you stacks. Sending a shiiiiiit ton of good vibes in your direction.
    Posted by Rosie109[/QUOTE]

*Snort*  I don't think she needs any extra sh!t right now!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey man .......... sh*ts cool with me.  I don't discriminate. 
  • Stacks I have a feeling in my bones that good things are coming your way.

mandy the next time I see my mother I'm going to make her record a message for you. because if you think my impression of her is awesome you should hear the real thing.
  • Where is your momma from, Panda?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_good-morning-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:6c0e8eb6-7446-4613-8b8c-9ea01ba19e5dPost:a1edb9da-e854-4cff-8e32-486134a6c96e">Re: Good Morning! It's Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]TR- I believe we're going to be seeing each other in less than 50 days hopefully. 
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]

Holla! :)  and this time I'll already be sunburned from being in the Keys.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards