African American Weddings
Options

FI says the craziest things lol smh

he asks our 15month old "where's your belly?" she points to her belly button and he says " no thats your belly button but don't let anyone poke you there, that's you life line. They can kill you" lmao really babe? Really? Lol he's like "yeah and you know you were born without knee caps" lmao!

This dude keeps me laughing! He says the most random stuff!
What does your FI say?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: FI says the craziest things lol smh

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The funniest thing about my FI is when he is sitting in the living room and has headphones on listening to Pandora, singing really loud. Doesn't know the words, cant sing and only sings a few key parts of the song.

It is funny because he does not believe how loud he is and he truly believes he could sing. Once he mentioned singing at our wedding. I was like uhhh no, you do realize you cannot sing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lmao! Good thing my FI don't sing, but this fool thinks he can dance lol he still can't do the dougie right smh.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh lord ladies you done hurt my stomach I'm laughin so hard. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh man.. I laugh everyday at my FI!!  Today on my way to work I called him and he answered the phone and said May I speak to Jocelyn (which is my real name)?  I'm like wait a minute didn't I call him?!? He called me one day pretending to be a telemarketer selling adult diapers in a foreign accent. I laughed so hard I was crying. It's funny because I sometimes play along with him and answer the questions but he always has a comeback that has me laughing so hard my face hurts.
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Too funny!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lmao!!! yall just made me laugh and im not having a good day.. It's PMS time and i tend to turn into the ultimate bitch.  lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow.. Men say some of the funniest & weirdest stuff..Gotta love'em
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lmaooo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards