California-Los Angeles

Reasonable SoCal Wedding planner

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced SoCal wedding planner? I will be planning wedding from a distance and need help!

Re: Reasonable SoCal Wedding planner

• edited December 2011
    Try http://www.savethedateevents.us/
    We did a phone interview with her and have a face to face meeting next week. Her reviews are excellent! 
  • edited December 2011
    I booked Wedding Jeannie for her month-of package and the price seemed reasonable. 

I would also recommend contacting your site for recommendations.  Wedding Jeannie has experience with weddings at our site, which was a big plus since she already has positive relationships built and it gives me piece of mind that things will go smoothly.  Sometimes planners will give discounts when you mention who gave the referral as well.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!  

I am a Los Angeles based wedding designer and planner.  I would love to talk with you about your needs and vision for your wedding.  Check out my website  www.LaceyWagnerEvents.com and send me an email if you would like to talk further.

Best::

Lacey

LaceyWagnerEvents@gmail.com
  • kgmweddingskgmweddings member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I am a wedding coordinator in Southern California and would be thrilled to hear more about your big day!  Please feel free to check out my website and information below.  Send me an email anytime so we can discuss how I can help you create your dream wedding!

Thank you,
    Krista

KGM Weddings

• Moxi04Moxi04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the Now wedding and events! I'm working with Amanda and she is absolutely amazing! www.inthenowweddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.noworrieseventplanning.com/

The owner, Dee, is a friend of mine & she is amazing. 

Happy wedding planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Kami at Planned Elegance is helping me.  www.plannedelegance.com. If she's out, Debbie is just as awesome.  I like that it's kind of a 2 for 1 deal -lol 
    Good Luck
  • C aliChickC aliChick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Planned Elegance with Kami and Debbie and I was hugely disappointed. Debbie had a VERY bad attitude and Kami just seemed aloof and inexperienced. My vendors and guest made some of the same observations. They were also dressed unprofessionally (t-shirts, sweatpants, and sneakers). Luckily for me I had some of my friends acting as hostesses because they were able to pick up where Kami and Debbie fell short or just couldn't care less to act. Kami was great in the beginning, because we just spoke periodically on the phone, but on the big day, it was a total let down. She was hired for more than DOC but didn't do more than DOC duties. She also left the wedding early leaving my husband and I to put away the candy buffet and a few other duties that guests stepped in to assist us with. What coordinator leaves before the bride and groom?

Toward the end of my planning my friend got engaged and she went with Christine Molina, since I had told her I wasn't confident about recommending Planned Elegance. Christina was the other planner I was going to interview except I ended up hiring Kami without even meeting Christine (Big Mistake!) I was on the fence at that point just because of a few things Kami had done. My friend was extremely pleased with Christina's services. Check wedding wire for her reviews.

No offense to Ready2beMrsP, but she hasn't had her big day yet. That is where Kami fell short big time. There were smaller things prior to the big day that I let go, even though I wasn't happy with them.  Let Read2bemrsp review her after her big day and see what she has to say. Kami was ok via phone but the actions is where she fell short. Hopefully she took read my review on Weddng Wire and thought about what I said.
  • akavanaghakavanagh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Christina Molina @ tinamolinaevents.com ! She's fantastic!!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Try Love.Anne.Joy Design and Events.  They are really flexible on budget and super easy to work with!

loveannejoy.com info@loveannejoy.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards