Connecticut

Wedding Albums?

I am meeting with our photographer today to pick up all our images & proofs so I am sure he will answer this question but...

How did you set up your album? Was there a set layout they gave you or did you kind of wing it??

How the heck did you pick from all the images???
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: Wedding Albums?

• edited December 2011
    I LOVE your new sig picture!!!!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wedding-albums-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:476ead56-ee89-47f2-8447-0df8bba5b85cPost:a64fbd78-9e60-4ff0-a2d8-f20e57b7552a">Re: Wedding Albums?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE your new sig picture!!!!
    Posted by amymaysa[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! :)
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Carebear62584Carebear62584 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think our photographer's wife does the layout of our pictures.  I'm still a ways away from that but I think that's what they told us at the first meeting.
  • edited December 2011
    I am wondering the same thing!! I have my proof book of over 400+ photos and I don't know what sizes to pick and which ones to narrow it down too! We do get to keep the proof book but still how do you do this album layout!
    imageAnniversary Vacation
  • rswan412rswan412 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't say I have first hand experience with this, but I would do it in the order that they were taken- girls getting ready, guys getting ready, ceremony, formals, reception.. and anything else in between. That's just how I would like it though. can you maybe start by getting rid of the pictures that you KNOW you don't want in there? Then slowly but surely narrow down..you probably don't need 10 pictures of you and your BMs, so maybe pick your top 5 from each "section" then go from there?

Decisions, decisions!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! Phewww he told me tonight...we pick the images & they do the layout! YAY! I could not even imagine trying to do all that!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards